Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The best way to revenge your subhuman parents for reproducing and giving you this life of agony

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Is to let their family bloodline die with you by rejecting any form of hard work narrative and refusing to betabuxx. Almost anyone can get a roastie in her 30s if he has a decent job but there’s no point in passing your inferior genes on to a next generation.

Parents wouldnt care anyways.

Is to let their family bloodline die with you by rejecting any form of hard work narrative and refusing to betabuxx. Almost anyone can get a roastie in her 30s if he has a decent job but there’s no point in passing your inferior genes on to a next generation.
For me betabuxxing is impossible.due to my mental disability

lol I have news for you
The Office Lol GIF

unfortunately i have a sister

boomers does not have 1 child.

mild incest used to be common
and
we are just brainwashed to believe it's bad since day 1
tbh
If I had a sister and she wasn’t ugly I would be fucking her as much as I could! :reeeeee:

If I had a sister and she wasn’t ugly I would be fucking her as much as I could! :reeeeee:
I don't see a reason against it
as long as you were both healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back