Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best way to describe the driver licence pill

I remember @anon1822 said that despite the fact he play a lot (if Irememebr correctly even LoL) that h still sucks at those games. Apply this to driving, in my case. I know for people who can drive here, this seems absurd but just try to apply my comparison to a topic you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying, you cannot get behind of it. At one point it even consumes you, it makes you crazy. Your mind is now fully engulfed by this topic.

Also @rightfulcel what do you think about this comparison? It actualy fits quite well, I would say.
Yeah I have multiple games in which I have invested literal THOUSANDS of hours. I still suck at all of them. I can't recall one game I'm good at.

I don't what the fuck is wrong. It can be very frustrating, so now I avoid pvp games.

But when it comes to driving, I'm almost 27 and I have no plans of driving or getting my license. My mom was like "you never know when you might need it, get your license". But I told her that I can not see myself ever being in the financial situation to ever own a car. Shit, it's unlikely I'll ever afford to not live with my parents, much less drive a car.

I had my learners before I lost them due to not taking meds when I drive and are off the meds I Am OK at it on meds I Am a danger to others as well as my self due to Side effects of meds so I can't really give an opinion in regards to proper driving.

I have license but no car :cryfeels: