Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best way to describe the driver licence pill

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I was watching a series on YouTube about someone playing LoL. He pretends to stuck in iron or bronze and therefore he seeks out for help, which means he gives money to a coach in order to get better. This really reminds me of my situation. Whenever those coaches lash out on him, it just reminds me of the situation when I was driving. The coaches saying over and over again ''just listen to me'' or even more polite ''you have to listen'' while the driving teacher just said to me in a rough way ''You just have to listen what I am saying!'' but he was not particullar yelling at me, he was most likely annoyed of it, annoyed of how bad I was. The thing is, I can actually understand from where he is coming from but he does not understand my point of view.

Now, imagine you are paying a coach in LoL, so he can teach you in order to get better and now after 2 games, he just says to you, that you should just do some games against computers and then he lefts while you have to pay for it. When I really think about this, this is just really beyond absurd.
And by the way, I did not act rude towards the driving teacher or anyone else. In fact, I am overly polite and address everyone in a polite form.

Now, please imagine, you want to get better in LoL and yet despite you are trying, you just cannot get behind of it. I remember @anon1822 said that despite the fact he play a lot (if Irememebr correctly even LoL) that h still sucks at those games. Apply this to driving, in my case. I know for people who can drive here, this seems absurd but just try to apply my comparison to a topic you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying, you cannot get behind of it. At one point it even consumes you, it makes you crazy. Your mind is now fully engulfed by this topic.

Also @rightfulcel what do you think about this comparison? It actualy fits quite well, I would say.

I was watching a series on YouTube about someone playing LoL. He pretends to stuck in iron or bronze and therefore he seeks out for help, which means he gives money to a coach in order to get better. This really reminds me of my situation. Whenever those coaches lash out on him, it just reminds me of the situation when I was driving. The coaches saying over and over again ''just listen to me'' or even more polite ''you have to listen'' while the driving teacher just said to me in a rough way ''You just have to listen what I am saying!'' but he was not particullar yelling at me, he was most likely annoyed of it, annoyed of how bad I was. The thing is, I can actually understand from where he is coming from but he does not understand my point of view.

Now, imagine you are paying a coach in LoL, so he can teach you in order to get better and now after 2 games, he just says to you, that you should just do some games against computers and then he lefts while you have to pay for it. When I really think about this, this is just really beyond absurd.
And by the way, I did not act rude towards the driving teacher or anyone else. In fact, I am overly polite and address everyone in a polite form.

Now, please imagine, you want to get better in LoL and yet despite you are trying, you just cannot get behind of it. I remember @anon1822 said that despite the fact he play a lot (if Irememebr correctly even LoL) that h still sucks at those games. Apply this to driving, in my case. I know for people who can drive here, this seems absurd but just try to apply my comparison to a topic you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying, you cannot get behind of it. At one point it even consumes you, it makes you crazy. Your mind is now fully engulfed by this topic.

Also @rightfulcel what do you think about this comparison? It actualy fits quite well, I would say.
Giphy 4

Driving is a one or a zero. Either you have it or you don't. Hard work cannot change how good you drive, how good you get grades, how good you perform in anything is ALL genetic. Sure there is some mental side of it but potential is locked. Its over for us.

germany is so cucked for having to pay 2000 euros for a driving licence

I actually thought about to take some medication in order to get normal

Driving is a one or a zero. Either you have it or you don't. Hard work cannot change how good you drive, how good you get grades, how good you perform in anything is ALL genetic. Sure there is some mental side of it but potential is locked. Its over for us.

@TheGambler2 also said, that driving is actually influenced by genetics as well and to me, it looks like, that for me driving is at 0, therefore I cannot obtain it.

That is the bare minimum here by the way.

@TheGambler2 also said, that driving is actually influenced by genetics as well and to me, it looks like, that for me driving is at 0, therefore I cannot obtain it
Switch driving schools and try your best to drive an automatic. Practice as much as possible and book lots of lessons. Drive around your house with a plate and pretend your in a car. Dream about driving so you get more experience there. HECK DO ANYTHING! EVERY MAN DESERVES TO DRIVE REEEEEEEE

Wtf?

That's brutal ngl

No wonder why this dude is always crying about not having one.

It doesn't fucking make sense tbh

Drive around your house with a plate and pretend your in a car.

A plate? An actual plate? It is over at this point... Imagine I would do this, like a fucking 5 year old child.

Wtf?

That's brutal ngl

One question though, did you actually read my thread?

A plate? An actual plate? It is over at this point... Imagine I would do this, like a fucking 5 year old child.
The beatings will continue until moral improves dude. You need to do WHATEVER IT TAKES

It's not that hard man, jeez.

May I ask what your obsession with driving is? @LastGerman

One question though, did you actually read my thread?
JFL No

I drive for Uber maybe I can help? What parts of driving give you difficulty?

Knew it. But then why do you comment in the first place? What is your intention here?

I drive for Uber maybe I can help?

Nice humbe brag here. Also, I would rather kill myself.

What parts of driving give you difficulty?

Driving in general as the thread might suggest.

you have to pay more?

I sure have to pay more for it due to driving simulation. Every lesson costs about 22,5 Euro. I had to take 10 lessons, which makes another 225 Euro. Then let us assume I need more than 20 driving lessons. 1 minute = 1 Euro. 1 lesson 45 Euro. So, let us assume another 1000 Euro and more. Then I have to take mandatory driving lessons, which means 12 lessons, that makes 540 Euro. Also a lot of other stuff comes as well. Like paying for theory, which makes 300 Euro. Paying for driving tool to learn, which makes 70 Euro. Also other stuff you have to pay for like participate in theory examination and practical examination, also juridically stuff you have to pay for.

Nice humble brag here.
It's not a humble brag, I'm offering to help you faggot. Driving for uber isn't brag worthy, it's pathetic actually. It only seems like a brag to you because you're mentally retarded and can't do something that even literal children and dumb foids can do.

Ignored.

The driver license pill destroyed me

It's not a humble brag, I'm offering to help you faggot.

Ok, how exactly do you want to help me here?

It only seems like a brag to you because you're literally mentally retarded and can't do something that even literal children and dumb foids can do.

Why are you so triggered? First, you want to offer me your help and now you lash out on me and you insult me for whatever reason.
And one thing I almost forgot. Females should not drive.

What for?

You should get over it, and ride a bicycle. Personally I am not attracted to driving a car, too much expense and waste of time. For something there is public transport.
;)

You should get over it, and ride a bicycle.

I would rather kill myself.

For something there is public transport.
;)

... @rightfulcel I am actually convinced that some people here want to trigger me.
No, taking public transportation as a grown up man is not viable. While I have to take public transportation, females can just go to their car and drive off, which is absolutely emasculating. Then, imagine being mogged by younger chidlren within the bus or train. Just imagine, you have to wait 1 hour or even 2 hours for your bus to arrive. Taking public transportation is not even an option.

I am actually convinced that some people here want to trigger me.
No, taking public transportation as a grown up man is not viable. While I have to take public transportation, females can just go to their car and drive off, which is absolutely emasculating. Then, imagine being mogged by younger chidlren within the bus or train. Just iamgine, you have to wait 1 hour or even 2 hours for your bus to arrive. Taking public transportation is not even an option.
Public transport is for teenagers NOT FOR FULLY GROWN MEN!!! Just wait an hour for the bus theory and be a slave to the timetable of the bus theory.

I would rather kill myself.

... @rightfulcel I am actually convinced that some people here want to trigger me.
No, taking public transportation as a grown up man is not viable. While I have to take public transportation, females can just go to their car and drive off, which is absolutely emasculating. Then, imagine being mogged by younger chidlren within the bus or train. Just imagine, you have to wait 1 hour or even 2 hours for your bus to arrive. Taking public transportation is not even an option.
It is not a provocation, but it is that the problem of the driver's license already seems a hyperbole on his part.
Really riding a bicycle is not that bad. Also several foids cannot access a car, you say it as if each woman was given a car and a license for only existing.
Public transport is for teenagers NOT FOR FULLY GROWN MEN!!! Just wait an hour for the bus theory and be a slave to the timetable of the bus theory.
Lol, I didn't know about vehicle worship.

It is not a provocation, but it is that the problem of the driver's license already seems a hyperbole on his part.

The thing is, is it really hyperbolic? If we look into this, a driver lcience is absolutely needed in life. It is basically mandatory to drive as a grown up man. Whenever I had an appointment for a workpalce, they asked me, if I would have a driver licence. Even for an apprenticeship. Yo uare absically unable to particpate in life, if you cannot drive.

Also several foids cannot access a car, you say it as if each woman was given a car and a license for only existing.

There is currently a trend going on. Even the official media in the USA announced, that there are more females with a driver licence than men. I am the one who is observing this.
Females tend to pay less for insurance as well. So there I clearly a bias going on here.

@rightfulcel

People who don't suffer from the driver license pill will most likely never understand where we are coming from.
Wtf?

That's brutal ngl

You have to pay even more if you should fail.

The thing is, is it really hyperbolic? If we look into this, a driver lcience is absolutely needed in life. It is basically mandatory to drive as a grown up man. Whenever I had an appointment for a workpalce, they asked me, if I would have a driver licence. Even for an apprenticeship. Yo uare absically unable to particpate in life, if you cannot drive.

There is currently a trend going on. Even the official media in the USA announced, that there are more females with a driver licence than men. I am the one who is observing this.
Females tend to pay less for insurance as well. So there I clearly a bias going on here.

@rightfulcel
Females get passed on tests much easier than men just for being a woman. This is common sense. Any women that doesn't drive does not do so because she chooses not to.

People who don't suffer from the driver license pill will most likely never understand where we are coming from.

@SMPcel even put me on his ignore list for whatever reason. Why are specially people who can drive, so triggered when it comes to this topic? This lack of understanding is really something else. It also seems, that people do not even read the thread and yet they comment on it. What is even the point here? If this topic is nothing but a meme, then why do people waste their time to comment on it? Why are people so triggered over it, if it is just an innucuous meme? I put this thread in Offtopic for a reason though, i norder to not trigger some people here. I guess I know this reason for it. It is basically quite simple. They just want to show off what they have and they want to feel superior. By the way, I am not calling anyone out here. This is jsut basic human nature. In the end they just want to make fun of someone who is inferior to them.
But you are right. They will most likely never understand from where I am coming from ,yet I do understand their point of view, kinda ironic though.

You have to pay even more if you should fail.

This also comes into play.

@SMPcel even put me on his ignore list for whatever reason. Why are specially people who can drive, so triggered when it comes to this topic? This lack of understanding is really something else. It also seems, that people do not even read the thread and yet they comment on it. What is even the point here? If this topic is nothing but a meme, then why do people waste their time to comment on it? Why are people so triggered over it, if it is just an innucuous meme? I put this thread in Offtopic for a reason though, i norder to not trigger some people here. I guess I know this reason for it. It is basically quite simple. They just want to show off what they have and they want to feel superior. By the way, I am not calling anyone out here. This is jsut basic human nature. In the end they just want to make fun of someone who is inferior to them.
But you are right. They will most likely never understand from where I am coming from ,yet I do understand their point of view, kinda ironic though.

You have yet to explain what part of driving gives you difficulty.

Is it turning? Lane management? Checking blind spots? Parking? Reversing? Anxiety about driving?

...What is it exactly that makes you unable to drive?

And no, I have no interest in making you feel bad or trying to act superior. I was offering to help earlier and you accuse me of humble bragging. That is not very nice of you.

You have yet to explain what part of driving gives you difficulty.

I was not really joking when I said ''basically driving'' but I will go into detail in order to answer your question.

Is it turning? Lane management? Checking blind spots? Parking? Reversing? Anxiety about driving?

...What is it exactly that makes you unable to drive?

I will go into detail:
- I am struggling to adjust the speed while changing the gear properly
- I am struggling to adjust my speed according to the general traffic
- I am struggling with my movement when it comes to adjust speed and to change the gear, I might sperg out with my feet
- I also keep activitaing buttons on the steering wheel while driving
- I am struggling to keep an eye to my surroundings, for example traffic signs or stop line
- I am struggling to be aware of my surroundings when it comes to the roads itself and where those roads lead to
- I am also driving too much of the right side of the road
- Deep inside I am also affraid of crashing the car
- And to be honest, I am also afraid of driving again to some degree

You are not wrong by the way. I am basically retarded to some degree and I know it for myself. In order to create better basis of understanding, let me explain it. On the first driving lesson (which was a double lesson) the teacher told me, that I have no foundation whatsoever and it was the brutal truth. On the second driving lesson he told me todo driving simulation first. Despite the fact I had 9 driving simulation lessons, I could not get really behind of it on my last lesson. I am still struggling with it.
This is not normal at all and I know it.

In the end, you actually cannot help me because I am the problem here.

And no, I have no interest in making you feel bad or trying to act superior. I was offering to help earlier and you accuse me of humble bragging. That is not very nice of you.

Ok, but is this a reason to completely lash out on me though?
It is just like a phrase I give, to be honest. And regarding to be an uber. What is better. To be an uber, which means you can drive and have control over your own car and you make money with driving or to take public transportation which means you are absolutely limited? I rather want to make money with driving instead of taking public transportation as a grown up man. I am basically mere toddler at this point.

And like I said, I really do not know how you can help me here.

Last edited:
The thing is, is it really hyperbolic? If we look into this, a driver lcience is absolutely needed in life.

@rightfulcel
Look what I tell you, hyperbole.
I know several moderately successful men who do not drive a vehicle, even boast of all the money they save by having a vehicle, and can invest it in other things. Really, I need real evidence that a man is screwed if he can't drive.
The women may be true, perhaps if they have easier to acquire the driver's license, however, not all of them can afford a car.

They don't have automatic transmission cards in Germany? The ones where it shifts gears for you? @LastGerman

Look what I tell you, hyperbole.

What part exactly is hyperbolic though?

I know several moderately successful men who do not drive a vehicle

Statistical outlier and on top of that, I am not successful at all. If I would be successful, I would not be here in the first place.

and can invest it in other things.

I am not in the position to invest my money in something and If I could, I owuld like to spend my money for a somewhat decent car.

Really, I need real evidence that a man is screwed if he can't drive.

What evidence... This is absurd. Not knowing how to drive only has downsides, not one positive thing. Evidence... Just be honest here, are you trying to disprove something here? Because this is absurd. And do not come up with ''it costs money brah''...
- If you cannot drive, you have to rely on public transportation
. If you cannot drive your time schedule rely on public transportation
- If you cannot drive, you are stressed out because of public transportation, to catch up the next bus or train (sometimes yo have to wait 2 hours)
- Public transportation becomes also more and more expensive, here is your ''money argument''
- If you cannot drive you will struggling to find a workpalce, every workplace will ask for it
- If you cannot drive you are limited within every option such as:
- Buying
- Social gatherings
- Family gatherings
- Hobbies, such as going to the gym,
- Appointments, for example visiting the doctor
- General errands

- On top of that yo uare emasculated by female driving

Seriously, how are you sopposed to do anything without driving... I am absolutely limited. Sometimes, I cannot even go to the gym because of it.

The women may be true, perhaps if they have easier to acquire the driver's license, however, not all of them can afford a car.

At least they have a driver licence.

They don't have automatic cards in Germany? @LastGerman

They do and I will propably change to automatic though in order t oget a feeling to driving itself instead of struggling around.

Last edited:
They do and I will propably change to automatic though in order t oget a feeling to driving itself instead of struggling around.
Good idea, that is my advice to you fren

What part exactly is hyperbolic though?
This:
"Yo uare absically unable to particpate in life, if you cannot drive"
I am not in the position to invest my money in something and If I could, I owuld like to spend my money for a somewhat decent car.
I really think it's just something you want and that's it, but that doesn't have to do with inceldom.
At least they have a driver licence.
Nothing to discuss, but it is not the big problem.

Last edited:
"Yo uare absically unable to particpate in life, if you cannot drive"

This is not an hyperbole, this is the general truth. I am not talking out of my ass here:
What evidence... This is absurd. Not knowing how to drive only has downsides, not one positive thing. Evidence... Just be honest here, are you trying to disprove something here? Because this is absurd. And do not come up with ''it costs money brah''...
- If you cannot drive, you have to rely on public transportation
. If you cannot drive your time schedule rely on public transportation
- If you cannot drive, you are stressed out because of public transportation, to catch up the next bus or train (sometimes yo have to wait 2 hours)
- Public transportation becomes also more and more expensive, here is your ''money argument''
- If you cannot drive you will struggling to find a workpalce, every workplace will ask for it
- If you cannot drive you are limited within every option such as:
- Buying
- Social gatherings
- Family gatherings
- Hobbies, such as going to the gym,
- Appointments, for example visiting the doctor
- General errands

- On top of that you are emasculated by female driving

Seriously, how are you sopposed to do anything without driving... I am absolutely limited. Sometimes, I cannot even go to the gym because of it.

I really think it's just something you want and that's it, but that doesn't have to do with inceldom.

Oh not this again. Now, guess why this thread is in Offtopic? Becauswe I knew people would lash out on me.
But once again, you are limited if you cannot drive. I never have claimed that it causes inceldom but there is a correlation going on.

Good idea, that is my advice to you fren

I will do it since I need to get comfortable with driving itself. I does not make much sense to go for stick, while I am struggling with driving itself. It seems that I just have to accept this fact for now on and perhaps I might get to it later on.. despite the fact it is pretty late already.

This is fucking ridiculous. I mean i can sort of understand why people think, that the driver license pill is a meme. After all they're quit privileged, for not living in a country, where getting a driver license, is as hard as it is in germany.

Wow! That's autobahn robbery!
(Highway robbery in American)

My license cost about €40!

(I also remember when a euro was worth $2.50 but now it's almost 1:1)

My motherfucking condolences!!!

It's worse when you take the manual transmission pill into account, there are foids who can drive standard while you can't even drive automatic.

At this point man, you have a higher chance of driving in another country than in Germany.

Wow! That's autobahn robbery!
(Highway robbery in American)

My license cost about €40!

(I also remember when a euro was worth $2.50 but now it's almost 1:1)

My motherfucking condolences!!!

About 40$? Moggs me brutally.

It's worse when you take the manual transmission pill into account, there are foids who can drive standard while you can't even drive automatic.

I know, it is fucking brutal.

At this point man, you have a higher chance of driving in another country than in Germany.

And this is why I even thought about to go to USA and even stay there.

About 40$? Moggs me brutally.

I know, it is fucking brutal.

And this is why I even thought about to go to USA and even stay there.
Yeah well. Now i know how much it is over there i guess im lucky its so cheap here. It's probably higher in other states though... My state is a poor one. Hillbillies and all that...

If you can, you should try to escape to America. Who knows? Maybe your accent might make you be considered "exotic" by foids and increase your smv?

You describe your recollection of driving school as if you had fought in the battle of Stalingrad or some shit, you need some serious help.

As a fellow countryman, I sincerely wish you good luck with your driver's license. You're absolutely right, public transport in Germany is fucking useless and an own car is a must-have especially in rural areas

So what will @LastGerman do when God grants him a favour and finally let's him get his driver's license?

Thinking about learning how to drive is making me anxious already...

You describe your recollection of driving school as if you had fought in the battle of Stalingrad or some shit, you need some serious help.

You mean (((serious help)))? No, seriously. I wish I would have attended in the Battle of Stalingrad instead of living here. I am not even joking. Back then I would be somebody and if I die, I am dead. At least I would have give everything I can and I would not have to endure the current situation in Germany, because looking at this, disgusts me. But instead I am here, too incompetent to even drive. I do not need any help though, what I do need is a driver licence.

Thinking about learning how to drive is making me anxious already...

While females do it without any effort at all. We are being emasculated.

Being able to drive is what muscle building is for me.