Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best way to cope with having no friends

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
If you have no friends and are depressed because of the loneliness you feel then consider this. I have bouts as well when I feel like I want a friend but then I realize the normies are scum. They don't want to be your friend but the crucial thing to remember is you shouldn't want to be their friend either. As an incel it's important to remember that we are morally superior to sex havers. The evil and degeneracy they will descend to fulfill their sick carnal wishes makes me sick. In a sense it makes me somewhat grateful to be incel (gigacope probably). I don't want to be their friends. If I was their friend it would reflect poorly on me that I'm in good company with "people" whose moral compass is no greater than that of an ape.

If you feel lonely, again remember this. You're better than them. They don't deserve your friendship.

What about becoming friends with other incels? They will probably have similar views towards degeneracy, and will probably be grateful to make a friend.

What about becoming friends with other incels? They will probably have similar views towards degeneracy, and will probably be grateful to make a friend.
Depends, I'm friends with one and he's in complete denial.

If you can find one that's nice. But most people are blue pilled normies so that's most likely who you'll meet. Maybe you'll find someone kinda red pilled but incels are pretty rare to come across.

If you have no friends and are depressed because of the loneliness you feel then consider this. I have bouts as well when I feel like I want a friend but then I realize the normies are scum. They don't want to be your friend but the crucial thing to remember is you shouldn't want to be their friend either. As an incel it's important to remember that we are morally superior to sex havers. The evil and degeneracy they will descend to fulfill their sick carnal wishes makes me sick. In a sense it makes me somewhat grateful to be incel (gigacope probably). I don't want to be their friends. If I was their friend it would reflect poorly on me that I'm in good company with "people" whose moral compass is no greater than that of an ape.

If you feel lonely, again remember this. You're better than them. They don't deserve your friendship.
Fuck them, yesterday I've close and block and ghosted all contacts with a IT friend, He denied everything that I've said and he was dumb as a rock, he tried to explain why i was wrong but in his explanations he gave me right and he was stuttered cuz you can fuck with me cuz what i preach is like this 1+1 = 2 and I've enough, and I've said fuck you, you low iq subhuman cuck.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Well it's a lie you bluepilled cunt