Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best sui fuels are always those IRL

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
When you see couples IRL it makes me want to throw a vanilla latte at them as was written the Incel Bible. People talking to you about their girlfriends, they brag about having a girlfriend and I am sure they laugh at me behind my back for being an incel loser, my father throwing shit on me for being an incel, it is enough.
What's the point of going out if you always feel depressed and frustrated every time you go outside your home?

I want to kill myself whenever I walk out of the bus interchange in my town, because there are always loads of prime 18-19 year old females waiting outside for their friends so they can walk to college together. It feels bad, knowing that none of them would ever wait for you.

I want to kill myself whenever I walk out of the bus interchange in my town, because there are always loads of prime 18-19 year old females waiting outside for their friends so they can walk to college together. It feels bad, knowing that none of them would ever wait for you.
Yes exactly, we were never given a chance to begin with.

I don't even have to go outside for prime suifuel anymore. My roommate brings his girlfriend over quite often. She's hot too fml.

Going outside is the biggest sui fuel for me.