Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The best revenge is success

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Except the very same reason I seek revenge is also why I'll never be able to succeed. I believe the quote is true though. The best way to get back at other guys who mocked me for being incel would be to get a giga Stacy girlfriend that they could only dream of. The best way to get revenge on a foid would be to be a chad they want so much they'll ask you out and you can reject them. Unfortunately none are possible for an incel.

You must mog them back.

Last edited:
"The best revenge is success":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Unfortunately, you will never succeed as an incel, you will either sabotage and get revenge on them or rot seeing them succeed.

We'll see later.

I'll be back.
terminator GIF

Wow so much success, damn I'm succeeding big time. Woahh im suceeding ahhh

Unfortunately, you will never succeed as an incel, you will either sabotage and get revenge on them or rot seeing them succeed.
former is based while the latter is cucked

Except the very same reason I seek revenge is also why I'll never be able to succeed. I believe the quote is true though. The best way to get back at other guys who mocked me for being incel would be to get a giga Stacy girlfriend that they could only dream of. The best way to get revenge on a foid would be to be a chad they want so much they'll ask you out and you can reject them. Unfortunately none are possible for an incel.

You must mog them back.
SUCCESS IS COPE!!

"The best revenge is success":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Normies who gaslight like that also say thing like : "Just ignore your bullies, they are jealous of you"

Truth is, the best revenge is destroying your enemies physically.

Normies who gaslight like that also say thing like : "Just ignore your bullies, they are jealous of you"

The best revenge is to take everything from them and utterly destroy their lives.

"Your hatred is just gonna destroy yourself, sweetie." :soy: :foidSoy:
It's destroying me because I haven't unleashed it yet. I'm tired of suppressing it my whole life.

Nah best revenge is taking their life, they become nothing without it

Aggression is a sign of weakness. True winners are dominant and kind.

It works to some degree. Being successful, despite all the normies and faggots who hate you and want you to lose. It's like a middle finger to them. Anyhow the best revenge/cope is to just move on.

More like suicide tbh

I don't think those people really care that much about if you succeed. It won't affect most of them

If you succeed much in this society, then you're usually serving it. So that's not revenge tbh

It's destroying me because I haven't unleashed it yet. I'm tired of suppressing it my whole life.
Oh honey, sounds like you need to see a therapist. My entitled female cousin who had the privilige to never actually have to face real problems in life, works in a useless HR department, lives in a big house with her chad hubby was feeling a little bit depressed for half an hour the other day after a co-worker didn't say "good morning" to her the other day. She went to a psychiatrist and it helped her tremendously. - :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

if there is no woman that wants to sexually rape a man because he is ugly are you really succeeding?

The best revenge is acidfacing foids

possible if u white tbh, i see 3/10 white with 7/10 noodle all the time