Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best part of having a healthy lifestyle

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
You won't gain better chances with women by gymmaxxing. But at least you can have better health than disgusting soy-infused normies. It is great to see my own health outclass that of my old peers from school and such, so I take full advantage of the gym. Some of my norman peers from previous experiences like school (think of stuff like the stereotype "freshman 15") have become fat :feelskek: :feelshaha: which is hilarious to me because that is a slippery slope on generally bad health. Below, I will list a few examples to better explain why I get so much enjoyment out of this. Also sorry to any fatcels who see this. I am sure it can be hard to be fit when you are depressed and all you do is LDAR. But this is a good cope for me personally.

The gymcel has good health and body is slim and fit, while the normie who parties for their entire 20's has a beer gut and fat deposits.

The gymcel has perfect lungs, while the normie who became addicted to cigarettes and weed will get lung cancer, throat cancer, and mouth cancer.

The gymcel eats and drinks healthily and has good teeth, while the normie has bad teeth and will likely become obese later on and get diabetes.

The gymcel has no problem with a physical activity, and can keep up with other in activities like a 5k race or a hike. Meanwhile the normie gets winded while walking across the parking lot, and can never enjoy physical activities.

i agree, also exercising is the best way to start off a day as it gives you momentum and motivation for the rest of the day. sometimes i even exercise twice a day.

op is high iq

best way to gymmax without feeling weird about it, I'm scared of going outside and getting made fun of at the gym. Normalfags always say "gymbros wouldn't do that everyone there wants each other to improve" but the reality is they only want other normalfags to improve. how do you do it op???

best way to gymmax without feeling weird about it, I'm scared of going outside and getting made fun of at the gym. Normalfags always say "gymbros wouldn't do that everyone there wants each other to improve" but the reality is they only want other normalfags to improve. how do you do it op???
are you a child? nobody pays attention to other people in the gym unless they are doing retarded shit / screaming. if youre just going in and doing your lifts nobody is fucking talking to you cuck boi

are you a child? nobody pays attention to other people in the gym unless they are doing retarded shit / screaming. if youre just going in and doing your lifts nobody is fucking talking to you cuck boi
:feelstastyman: is this actually true though? Normalfags are going to the gym for looks, I'm pretty sure they'll judge others by their looks and height and be disgusted by an incel touching the same equipment they use:waitwhat:

:feelstastyman: is this actually true though? Normalfags are going to the gym for looks, I'm pretty sure they'll judge others by their looks and height and be disgusted by an incel touching the same equipment they use:waitwhat:
youre way to autistic man. normies dont give a shit about you or what youre doing. just dont fucking make screaming noises or do something obviously fucking retarded and youre all set. jfl at thinking people give a fuck enough about you to even pay you any mind ffs

Not trying to sound mean,but those people that you're making fun of already had sex/significant other.So its kind of yelling at the clouds situation.