Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The best day of our lives will be when we die

you don't care if ur incel=volcel
what are u doing here?
i have tried to get a gf and failed many times.Probably more than you have.
I've also been here longer than you,so your pathetic attempt at gatekeeping is laughable at best.

i have tried to get a gf and failed many times.Probably more than you have.
I've also been here longer than you,so your pathetic attempt at gatekeeping is laughable at best.
What gatekeeping, you are saying you don't care about your inceldom, so why are you here? Its a genuine question
Also i have definitely been rejected more than you. I would bet more 99,9% of this community

What gatekeeping, you are saying you don't care about your inceldom, so why are you here? Its a genuine question
Also i have definitely been rejected more than you. I would bet more 99,9% of this community
i relate with peoples struggles here and im trying to looksmax

i relate with peoples struggles here and im trying to looksmax
I looksmaxxed and it did nothing for me, im too ugly
maybe try a looksmaxxing forum? this is for discussing inceldom, not self improvement. not saying looksmaxing is a bad thing, just that there is better platforms for that bro

I looksmaxxed and it did nothing for me, im too ugly
maybe try a looksmaxxing forum? this is for discussing inceldom, not self improvement. not saying looksmaxing is a bad thing, just that there is better platforms for that bro
i will only leave if my looksmaxxing journey ends with me becoming 5/10
And its more of a wishful hope than a reality.I'm planning to get down to 75kgs and hope to lose facial bloat.
But last time i came to 79kgs there was no difference.
Im more hoping than aiming for losing facial bloat

i will only leave if my looksmaxxing journey ends with me becoming 5/10
And its more of a wishful hope than a reality.I'm planning to get down to 75kgs and hope to lose facial bloat.
But last time i came to 79kgs there was no difference.
Im more hoping than aiming for losing facial bloat
Honestly if you havn't looked your best, there is still hope for you. Looksmaxxing is 100% real
Reason i am so hopeless is i looksmaxxed very succesfully and it failed me. But i swear it brought me up a couple of SMV points but it still wasnt enough.

Honestly if you havn't looked your best, there is still hope for you. Looksmaxxing is 100% real
Reason i am so hopeless is i looksmaxxed very succesfully and it failed me. But i swear it brought me up a couple of SMV points but it still wasnt enough.
the thing is i dont think i can really looksmax