Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The belief that chads are supremacists is a stupid incel cope. Chad has no political affiliation because he does not need any.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Normies and failed normies will adopt any kind of political belief they h(c)ope that will make they experience 1/24th of what Chad gets effortlessly.

It doesn't matter if it's white supremacy, BLM or whatever flavour of the month political opinion that normies are pretending to care about. Chad is busy fucking all the girls that normies have as oneitis.

It's absolute cope to think that Chads are neonzanis or any kind of extremist activist. No Chad will do any of it because they have no downside in their lifes, and they have no time to waste with politics.

IQ beyond the dreams of Einstein or Heisenberg.

What? I've never heard that one before. But yeah obviously it's retarded, in my experience chads don't have ANY strong opinions about anything

Their lives are too good so they don't cripple themselves with overwhelming introspection or political debates. They don't sit around and overthink everything. They also don't have the same need for virtue signaling as all the mediocre soys out there. Those guys feel like they need to be feminists, lefties, pro lgtb etc to fit in and be liked by women and other men

Chad just mogs all day and fucks all night

What? I've never heard that one before. But yeah obviously it's retarded, in my experience chads don't have ANY strong opinions about anything

Their lives are too good so they don't cripple themselves with overwhelming introspection or political debates. They don't sit around and overthink everything. They also don't have the same need for virtue signaling as all the mediocre soys out there. Those guys feel like they need to be feminists, lefties, pro lgtb etc to fit in and be liked by women and other men

Chad just mogs all day and fucks all night
Exactly!
IQ beyond the dreams of Einstein or Heisenberg.
Thank you brother
:feelsohh:

Chads can be one thing or the other but it doesnt matter to foids. Nazi Chad will slay Stacystein pussy and Tyrone will slay “trad” cumskin foids

Stupid frat Chads prove you wrong, Chad better joins the cause or he is in trouble and will be stuck with his state applied gf i.e. some 2/10 fat negro whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back