Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "Beauty and the beast" movie

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I remember seeing the beauty and the beast movie when I was like 10 which is roughly 25 years ago.

The plot is that a status- and moneymaxxed Chad prince is being asked for shelter by an ugly female beggar. He refuses and it turns out the beggar is actually a witch Stacy. For a punishment she turns the Chad prince into an incel so he learns what it's like to be ugly. She says that if he doesn't find love by 21 despite looking like an incel then he will remain an incel for life.

The beast then kidnaps some dude and his daughter comes for her father's rescue. She offers to take her father's place as the beast's prisoner if he (the now incel prince) let's her father go. She promises to stay with the incel prince for life. The beast then agrees and she sees him for the first time and realizes he is a fucking incel and is of course shocked by it.

Now the beast keeps the girl as a prisoner for several time. They get to know each other. And finally when the beast is almost 21 and about to be incel for life she finally falls in love with the beast and this saves the beast's life.

What is interesting about the movie IMO is that:
1. The movie proves that normies are aware of the fact that inceldom is hell. How else could the whole: "I will make you incel for life" thing be such a big deal?
2. The beast keeps Belle locked up in his basement Joseph Fritzl style
while looking like an incel and still gains her love. So the movie portrays this as a legitimate way to escape inceldom. But if you took a Stacy and locked her up in your basement I doubt that society would appreciate it too much. They wouldn't even emphasize. But in the movie people do emphasize with the beast. Is it because the beast is actually a chad and it's fine for chad to use violence against women to escape inceldom but never fine for an actual incel to do something like this.
3. The happy end is not that an incel gains love. No...what makes it a happy ending is that the incel turns into a Chad. Women (which the movie is mostly targeted to) hate incels. Belle settling for an incel wouldn't have been a happy ending for women. Women want the incel to turn into a high status chad. Only this is what gives him actual value. Only then he legitimately deserves and is worthy of getting Belle's love.

Had an actual incel gained love then it would have been a bluepill movie. The way the movie is it is almost a blackpill movie and women love it because they know about the blackpill and don't give a shit about our suffering.

Nice analysis tbh.

What woman would give her life to an Incel to save her papa? If it was modern times she probably would have said "fuck you, I'm out!". Would she even look for her father in the first place? This is why I say if you have a daughter you are automatically a cuck, unless you are a Chad then you can "uncuck" yourself "if you know what I mean?"

High IQ bread

Disney is rife with blackpills, The Hunchback of Notre dame, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, indoctrination of children has been going on for decades.

I think the whole moral of the story is to women that if they are not shallow their reward shall be a statusmaxxed Chad which is a total bullshit message. It is pretty much like saying: "If you are not a capitalist then your reward shall be 10 million Dollars". Makes no fucking sense. You can not say: "Don't lust for money and we will reward you with 10 million bucks if you don't because we actually know that you DO want 10 million bucks but we want to make it possible for you to desire 10 million bucks without feeling like a douche about it".

Beauty and the Beast tells women and little girls: We know you want Chad...Let's just act as if you loved Chad for his personality and not his looks and status eventhough we all know this is bullshit.