Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lets all go to Joker 2 and laugh maniacally to scare the foids

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
Fuck bradley cooper hes a cuck for placing that smelly foid lady goo goo gaga in Joker 2

As retribution for that smelly dirty whore being in the movie all the trucels should jump the fence and sit in the movie theater and scare the foids that watch the movie with chad

dont be afraid to use an aztec death whistle if you have one

do whatever you gotta do in gta to make it a terrible time for chad and stacee who are watching the most woke movie of 2024

Lets all go to Joker 2​

No

fakecel trait going to the movies

Mental illness, mental retardation even

for placing that smelly foid lady goo goo gaga in Joker 2
I just looked at the trailer and I’m disappointed. as much as I liked the previous joker movie, I’ll be boycotting this year.

Vital marketing agencys have shills planted on here

We should make a joker 2 meetup

I remember when the first one came out 5 years ago there was a news report of a drunk guy cheering when Arthur goes ER on the finance bros in the subway. It caused a panic and people were moving away from him in the aisles lmao

We? Who's we fed
We GIF by Adult Swim

I remember when the first one came out 5 years ago there was a news report of a drunk guy cheering when Arthur goes ER on the finance bros in the subway. It caused a panic and people were moving away from him in the aisles lmao
haha

I want a Aztec death whistle

They are cool

no

musicals are gay