Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The battle on social media against guys.

foids want equality except when it doesnt benefit them

I do think there are roughly equal numbers of people of both genders who dislike the other.

However, being a misogynist on social media has repercussions whereas being a misandrist does not.

Modern Western society just dislikes men in general so the misandrists are given a pass or even promoted.

When they say men they mean non-chads

It's ok for them to say this shit, but when we say we hate women all of a sudden we are deemed a literal terrorist group, jfl

But why can't I say I'm a misogynist without backlash?

The consequences of foid "rights" and letting foids into the internet

The consequences of foid "rights" and letting foids into the internet
They were meant to be breeding machines, housed in cages with no access to the outside world.

Men are the far superior gender. Always remember that. I pray one of these bitches gets a flat tire. Let's see how fast they call a man

The only reason these foids hate men is because they couldn't get Chad to settle and they are salty about it. They want subhuman men to die, but the chads who they eyefuck will get to live

The only reason these foids hate men is because they couldn't get Chad to settle and they are salty about it. They want subhuman men to die, but the chads who they eyefuck will get to live
No chad = anger

"I hate men and I want the worst for them"
That's all it will ever translate to, really.
They can't rape men or go on a mass killing spree.
That's the difference between an incel and a misandrist. All words and no action.

Barking dogs. They need a boot to the face.

"I hate men and I want the worst for them"
That's all it will ever translate to, really.
They can't rape men or go on a mass killing spree.
That's the difference between an incel and a misandrist. All words and no action.
Barking dogs. They need a boot to the face.
Those weak inferior cunts know they can't do shit but only talk shit online.

It's ok for them to say this shit, but when we say we hate women all of a sudden we are deemed a literal terrorist group, jfl
Men are trash sweaty

Chad ignores them. They take out their anger in subhumans. They keep trying to fuck Chad.

womp womp they just venting shit and doing nothing about it, we are ERmaxxing and actually doing something :kys::lul:

But when chad comes by....

They can move to the jungle and build their female utopia there

Stupid foids execute them all

Yet these toilet's names were censored some simps never learn.