Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the barbell pill destroyed me a decade ago

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Ever since Bret Contreras started pushing this stuff on T-Nation a bunch of foids started humping barbells with their clits but they won't hump me with their clits

Last edited:
when i saw some foid at the gym do this i thought it was a mating dance to attract Chad

I do this shit when I see foids doing it to remind them that they are insignificant. They do look when I am thrusting 5 plates and then they leave. Gym foids wish they were as strong as a 150lb man but they will never be.

I do this shit when I see foids doing it to remind them that they are insignificant. They do look when I am thrusting 5 plates and then they leave. Gym foids wish they were as strong as a 150lb man but they will never be.
:feelsokman:

I do this shit when I see foids doing it to remind them that they are insignificant. They do look when I am thrusting 5 plates and then they leave.
do you do back on ground or on bench?

do you do back on ground or on bench?
They have these platforms for doing step up routines and I take some of those and stack them. I feel like if I did it from the ground the angle would make it roll up my torso to my stomach.

They have these platforms for doing step up routines and I take some of those and stack them. I feel like if I did it from the ground the angle would make it roll up my torso to my stomach.
Okay

so when you say five plates how heavy are the plates? wondering weight on bar

they do this to tighten their butt holes after getting fucked by chads. if they dont they shit all over the floors.

they do this to tighten their butt holes after getting fucked by chads
if they dont they shit all over the floors.
This must be true

I find even from doing something as simple as putting a fingertip in there to scoop out shit remnants in the shower that I tend to loosen up and get a lot of anal seepage when I fart (ie sharty, I always wipe even when I take a piss just to make sure, maybe 1/3 the time there's a speck), if it's that bad for less than an inch of finger the ones who put in 6 inch cocks or dildos must be seeping constantly