Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The background story of my profile picture

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
Bald, fat and old JBWmaxxer, who picks up a 20yo bar girl and livestreams the whole thing. I love the bar girls facial expression, she knew what was coming, so she got completely wasted on alcohol and other substances so that she doesn't have to remember his bald american dick :feelsEhh:

Screenshot 2023 05 30 at 214151

Screenshot 2023 06 02 at 133427

Last edited:
And keep in mind, this is in Vietnam, quite possible her grandfather gave his life to kick out the American colonialists, just for his granddaughter to get pumped by bald American sex tourists.

fucking whore. use her by force.

i just like the expression on her eyes how she doesn't like it. she knows that she's gonna be used by that bald faggot to be a sex tool but she's kinda accepting her destiny. she have a cute face

i just like the expression on her eyes how she doesn't like it. she knows that she's gonna be used by that bald faggot to be a sex tool but she's kinda accepting her destiny. she have a cute face
Without her job, her parents and her 8 siblings would starve. That's how it works.

So she's a prostitute? It's one of those things where you pay the bar "so she can get off her shift early"?

This guy is too ugly to get a girl without paying? He looks ok with the Hat, but then gains 100lbs when he takes it off.

This guy is too ugly to get a girl without paying? He looks ok with the Hat, but then gains 100lbs when he takes it off.
Yeah, but once he removes the hat it is GO for him

So she's a prostitute? It's one of those things where you pay the bar "so she can get off her shift early"?
Correct, drinks are very expensive in those bars, easily over 6 USD nowadays , and the girls get a commission on every drink you order for them. Often the lady drinks don't have that much alcohol, and every 5 minutes she will be demanding for a new one, some times she would invite other bargirls to the table and you will have to buy them a drink as well, often she would say, oh this my sister, or let me introduce you to my friends.

You can negotiate with her, to take her home, the price depends on the girl, same bar but 2 girls will give you a very different price, typically the better looking or younger ones will charge more. You have the option to take her for one hour or the entire night. Typically it costs 60 USD for one hour and 120 USD for the night.

Now be warned, often they let you pay and then try not to perform. Once I took one out for the night and she immediately fell asleep, impossible to wake her up, luckily I was able to catch and bang her early in the morning when she tried to sneak out of my room :feelshehe:

Yeah, but once he removes the hat it is GO for him

Correct, drinks are very expensive in those bars, easily over 6 USD nowadays , and the girls get a commission on every drink you order for them. Often the lady drinks don't have that much alcohol, and every 5 minutes she will be demanding for a new one, some times she would invite other bargirls to the table and you will have to buy them a drink as well, often she would say, oh this my sister, or let me introduce you to my friends.

You can negotiate with her, to take her home, the price depends on the girl, same bar but 2 girls will give you a very different price, typically the better looking or younger ones will charge more. You have the option to take her for one hour or the entire night. Typically it costs 60 USD for one hour and 120 USD for the night.

Now be warned, often they let you pay and then try not to perform. Once I took one out for the night and she immediately fell asleep, impossible to wake her up, luckily I was able to catch and bang her early in the morning when she tried to sneak out of my room :feelshehe:
God damn. Nice job.

I met a girl like that once. Paid for a couple of her drinks then left. The bar scammed me out of 20$ as well, by saying they'd return my change later or lieing about what I had ordered or something like that. I'd rather not deal with those scam artists. I met her on tinder, and she told me to come to her bar. She hugged every guy she "knew" that came in as well.

If a girl from tinder invites me to the bar "she works at", blocking. But I don't use tinder anymore because it's over for me.

God damn. Nice job.

I met a girl like that once. Paid for a couple of her drinks then left. The bar scammed me out of 20$ as well, by saying they'd return my change later or lieing about what I had ordered or something like that. I'd rather not deal with those scam artists. I met her on tinder, and she told me to come to her bar. She hugged every guy she "knew" that came in as well.

If a girl from tinder invites me to the bar "she works at", blocking. But I don't use tinder anymore because it's over for me.
Those places are professional scam houses. As much as possible, try to go with another brocel, always watch out, they might slip something in your drink and rob everything you have.

But the worst case scenario is for the morrons who fall in love with a bar girl and believe they can take her out of there.
Typically they end up sucked dry, with all their savings transferred to the bar girl.

Those places are professional scam houses. As much as possible, try to go with another brocel, always watch out, they might slip something in your drink and rob everything you have.

But the worst case scenario is for the morrons who fall in love with a bar girl and believe they can take her out of there.
Typically they end up sucked dry, with all their savings transferred to the bar girl.
Good advice. I'll try to make guy friends before I go to any bar.

Good advice. I'll try to make guy friends before I go to any bar.
Try to find some one who has already some experience, when I started I teamed up with a veteran, I paid for his drinks and those of his girls. It was expensive but with all the knowledge he gave me it was worth it.

Bald, fat and old JBWmaxxer, who picks up a 20yo bar girl and livestreams the whole thing. I love the bar girls facial expression, she knew what was coming, so she got completely wasted on alcohol and other substances so that she doesn't have to remember his bald american dick :feelsEhh:

View attachment 767401

View attachment 767404
didnt read but the background story for my avi is it looks good and so i used it, the end
46822.jpg