Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The average woman weighs more than me

Do you think men and women compare your size to theirs irl?

• Yes (they look at me size me up)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No (I’m invisible to them)

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I do it myself

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Never/don’t do this (hurts to think about)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/Mangan150/status/1613567871866798086

Bruh by these measurements I’m no where near the average man built except height at 5’10 but I weigh less than the average girl. Most adult girls don’t like short men and now they’re larger than them and make them feel masculine so he’s invisible to most girls .

For some of us a girl probably looked at you and thought she can physically compete against you and it made her disgusted or she wanted your (build body) shape and now I feel like that happened to me before.

color me surprised, 200 lb 30% bf american man is the new norm. what a total and complete joke of a country

I'm 60 lbs lighter than the average foid:shock:.

Honestly, being lean is usually enough to be normie nowadays.

The average woman is 8.5 inches shorter than me and 30 lbs heavier.

The average woman is a troll :feelskek:

I feel like most of us are volcels in the sense that we COULD bang some smelly landwhale, but have the dignity not to.

i am taller and heavier than the average women

Because women want their men to be bigger than they are, and low body fat too, they are only attracted to guys who abuse steroids. If you're smaller than them they'd just try to emasculate you by saying you're too small and you need to go to the gym. No way these whores would take a look at the mirror and realize they are obese

use KG bitch !

I feel like most of us are volcels in the sense that we COULD bang some smelly landwhale, but have the dignity not to.
Nope landwhales have higher standards than Beckies and even some Stacies. There’s a reason they got so obese in the first place

Honestly, being lean is usually enough to be normie nowadays.
Foids don’t give a shit if the guy is lean. Most of the time it’s a negative as you won’t have enough mass. Many normies are 20-30% bf and get laid, some are even 35%, I am at 12% but how is that good when I weigh less than my 11 year old sister?
use KG bitch !
American units are confusing, I weigh only 58kg, fuck their units

Ascension is cope now. There’s no point in fucking landwhales, I’d rather jerk off

color me surprised, 200 lb 30% bf american man is the new norm. what a total and complete joke of a country

The average American man weighs as much as a heavyweight boxer.

Except the difference is, the heavyweight boxer has good ratio of muscle/fat and healthy BMI/body fat percentage

Whereas the average American male is just an obese fat fuck

Self Awareness in this ´World is a curse .

Be more Ignorant .

its literally over if you weight less than 170 lbs lean, framelet and manlet

View: https://twitter.com/Mangan150/status/1613567871866798086

Bruh by these measurements I’m no where near the average man built except height at 5’10 but I weigh less than the average girl. Most adult girls don’t like short men and now they’re larger than them and make them feel masculine so he’s invisible to most girls .

For some of us a girl probably looked at you and thought she can physically compete against you and it made her disgusted or she wanted your (build body) shape and now I feel like that happened to me before.

holy fuck average foid weights over 40 pounds more than me. fucking insane

The average American woman is overweight.
This is not the kind of blackpill you think it is.
Soon you will be able to kill a foid by pushing them over like a cow, their weight will do the rest of the job.

If you are McDonald’s every day like a real man, you would be as fat as me.
I eat from Subways almost everyday. In high school, I used to eat at McDonalds.

Brootal if you're mogged by a woman

Yeah… I don’t think anything over 15% of body fat is something to be proud of.