Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average man on the street is an incel

Do you agree with the title?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Banned
-
This notion that inceldom is some fringe state-of-being is absolutely wrong and abhorrent. Normies exaggerate whichever encounter they have with women and make it so that they are absolute slayers for social proof. In reality; the average man is an incel.

Having sex 1-2 times a year and then getting ghosted is still inceldom. There is nothing gratifying or socially rewarding about an experience like that. It makes you hungry for more which is why you chase the dopamine rush with nothing to show for it.

The difference between posters on this forum and normies irl is the state of knowing their situation. Incels here know people are out everyday slaying whereas normies cope with Muh money, Muh status, Muh game, not knowing their lack of sexual succes is FIRST AND FOREMOST, their lack of looks.

The average person outside doesn’t have sex regularly which in my opinion is inceldom. Living in bluepill delusion is great, the moment it became over was realising it never began.

no the average man on the street is a normie he can get into an ltr through his social circle but his gf/wife will be very likely to cheat on him

Usually with landwhales too.
Exactly. I think I’m more outgoing than the average person on this forum and I’m telling the truth when I say they get fuck all irl. There is a reason the dating app statistics look the way they do. Women are Chad only in their prime and settle with their looksmatch after they’ve had their fun. It’s over

no the average man on the street is a normie he can get into an ltr through his social circle but his gf/wife will be very likely to cheat on him
“Can” implies he has a say in that matter. Most normies go into years where they arent in relationships let alone are having sex.

A common thing they talk about is also how social circles dwindle post university where 50% of their friend group have found partners and they don’t wanna go to the bar/club.

Most men get 1-3 relationships in their whole life. The average bodycount is 7 for men in the span of 69-75 years of living on this earth JFL.

Yeah but only a small percent of them are black pilled and self aware.

The rest are goy wage slaves, not caring about pussy because they’re low testosterone as a result of like chemicals in the food and water.

Practically obedient neutered dogs for the billionaire kikes. It’s both a gift and a curse to have the sacred knowledge of the blackpill

nope, all sexhavers are scum that perpetuate the system I have no sympathy for simps that get cheated on by landwhales

“Can” implies he has a say in that matter. Most normies go into years where they arent in relationships let alone are having sex.

A common thing they talk about is also how social circles dwindle post university where 50% of their friend group have found partners and they don’t wanna go to the bar/club.

Most men get 1-3 relationships in their whole life. The average bodycount is 7 for men in the span of 69-75 years of living on this earth JFL.
I'd rather have long dry spells than be a perma virgin

Cope

Yeah but only a small percent of them are black pilled and self aware.

The rest are goy wage slaves, not caring about pussy because they’re low testosterone as a result of like chemicals in the food and water.

Practically obedient neutered dogs for the billionaire kikes. It’s both a gift and a curse to have the sacred knowledge of the blackpill
It’s a fundamental difference in knowledge of how easy the truly good looking men have it when it comes to dating. They are all coping somehow or another and a living in a state of chok.

incels don't be outside n shiet, so I don't think so
I rather chill at my damn house on the damn couch while I eat take out

over

Exactly. I think I’m more outgoing than the average person on this forum and I’m telling the truth when I say they get fuck all irl. There is a reason the dating app statistics look the way they do. Women are Chad only in their prime and settle with their looksmatch after they’ve had their fun. It’s over
How tall are you?

Yeah probably not khhv incel but i do believe the average man is rarely getting sex more than 4 times a year.

Remove your profile avatar, please.

Posting a Chad as profile avatar is like waving a flag of Imam Hussein or the face of Ali.

normies aren't having sex with 2 foids a year, it's 8 per lifetime. That's like 1 foid every 10 years.

I wouldn’t say full on Incel, but there are a definitely a lot more losers in the world than people realise.

Yeah probably not khhv incel but i do believe the average man is rarely getting sex more than 4 times a year.
Exactly. Especially after 25 when all people that age are relegated to wage-cucking. It’s over for most

Most men are the street are NT betabucks or oofy doofy

Yeah no shit. Females only and ONLY want the top 20% (and that's being humble). When i pass buy some random guy around my age i can easily gauge if he fucks or not. And most of them probably don't, or if they do it's 3-4 times a year if they are lucky.

I used to have friends coping their ballsacks of about alpha and macho they are, and bragging about how they fucked some bitch. Weird they didn't go into further detail :feelshehe:
You could tell they were lying just to impress and fakemog the other dudes.

Many many many many many many many many many men

I don’t care about slaying. I’d be pretty happy with sex 1-2 times a year. Those normies also get relationships here and there which leads to sex at least once every week. At the beginning of relationships normies fuck everyday.

Fuck think about that. That means every body was gotten through sheer luck. Old head’s weren’t lying calling it “getting lucky”.
normies aren't having sex with 2 foids a year, it's 8 per lifetime. That's like 1 foid every 10 years.

Or maybe a relationship here and there from 18 - 35 and then it just drops off especially if you didn’t get married. No wonder suicide is common after divorce.

lots of graycels "forget" dey password :feelsLSD:

Fuck think about that. That means every body was gotten through sheer luck. Old head’s weren’t lying calling it “getting lucky”.

Or maybe a relationship here and there from 18 - 35 and then it just drops off especially if you didn’t get married. No wonder suicide is common after divorce.
Yea when you really think about it. It’s over for 99% of men. Up all night to get lucky

Cope. Plenty of normies with decent partners. 80/20 is just a myth anyways.
Morever, even it is was true, normies have potential to eventually get someone, and the money to fix most facial defects with surgery.

Last edited:
Not necessarily incel in the strictest sense of the term but he definitely has to endure long dry spells and live as a de facto incel for months or even years

Not necessarily incel in the strictest sense of the term but he definitely has to endure long dry spells and live as a de facto incel for months or even years
Well, this is how we get lazy normies calling themselves incels on r/incelexit saying they are the biggest trucel.

This is cope. Normies have average sex lives and can easily slay their looksmatch. Inceldom is only for the bottom 5-10% given your area