Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average IT user actually agrees with us and is a depressed incel in denial

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-

Jfl their hypocrisy never fails to amaze me. They bully and dox us and believe they're better than us but in reality they're depressed incels who just want to feel superior to us

If you check the post history of some of them you realize that they have low self esteem and hate themselves.

If you check the post history of some of them you realize that they have low self esteem and hate themselves.
Yes tbh for example braziliansmegma posts on thebluepill, badscience, top minds of reddit and justneckbeardthings because he wants to feel superior to other people when in reality he's a 31yo unemployed neet who spends his days browsing and screenshotting the stuff we post

They are us with a superiority complex.

Yes tbh for example braziliansmegma posts on thebluepill, badscience, top minds of reddit and justneckbeardthings because he wants to feel superior to other people when in reality he's a 31yo unemployed neet who spends his days browsing and screenshotting the stuff we post
If I remember correctly, a while back I checked some guys post history because he was spewing comical bluepilled nonsense.

I saw he made a post regarding how he hated how he looks like and has low self esteem.

jfl.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Joined Oct 20, 2018 Messages 3,546

2 minutes ago

[JFL] The average IT user actually agrees with us and is a depressed incel in denial
Jump to newWatch

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun
Late stage LDAR
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages4,347
7 minutes ago

Jfl their hypocrisy never fails to amaze me. They bully and dox us and believe they're better than us but in reality they're depressed incels who just want to feel superior to us

GenericChad1444 said:

True pain is watching your once NW0 hairline gradually recede further and further back into nothingness day after day. Torture. Absolute torture.

fuck them cuck i hope they suffer more

jfl at the cuckold internalizing it, making it seem as if he's incel due to factors that are within his control. I'm sure the reason that foids want to vomit when they're near him is because they can sense his hateful aura, and not because he's subhuman

-s

gibs updoots

I hope he comes to his senses and realises that he is wrong to make fun of incels.

Most of them would be right at home here if they weren’t such bluepilled cucks

the cucktears members who are also virgins bully us as a coping mechanism. just wait it out boyos, they will be blackpilled eventually once they realise the reason why they keep getting rejected by femoids is not because of their " bad personaliteehee"

He should accept reality and swallow the blackpill he's choking on.

They are masking their deepest insecurities.

View attachment 102114

He hasn't yet taken the Blackpill. But he's on his way, judging by how hard women are rejecting him. He's an incel in denial, but once he gets woke he'll probably be with us here on the forum. Just give it another year or two. He'll come to his senses.

ye i go to their profiles and msg them to insult them and 80% of them are landwhales,gays or trans. most of normal males realize blackpill is true and avoid that place i think

I’m a virgin loser piece of shit that women wouldn’t touch with a 10ft pole but I’m not a incel! :soy:

Makes you wonder how many incels are in denial.

Making fun of someone is a common way of trying to discredit what they say. I would wager that a lot of IT users are incels in denial.

View attachment 102114

They're narcissistic supremacist egotistical meglomaniacs.
I’m a virgin loser piece of shit that women wouldn’t touch with a 10ft pole but I’m not a incel! :soy:

Precisely this.
the cucktears members who are also virgins bully us as a coping mechanism. just wait it out boyos, they will be blackpilled eventually once they realise the reason why they keep getting rejected by femoids is not because of their " bad personaliteehee"

But don't we have some sort of a superiority complex, too?
Hard to say, a lot of us are pretty degrading of ourselves. I suppose most of us think of ourselves better than cucks though.

duh no normal person gives a fuck about reddit or even knows we exist

90% of cucktears is like 'Im a fucking worthless fat lardbeast faggot but aTLeast Im NoT iNKel'

90% of cucktears is like 'Im a fucking worthless fat lardbeast faggot but aTLeast Im NoT iNKel'
I may be a 30yo ugly virgin but at least im not an incel

duh no normal person gives a fuck about reddit or even knows we exist
daily reminder that chads have no idea what an incel or reddit is. everyone on IT is a failed normie or incel in denial

I feel sorry for them.
The Blackpill is stuck in their throat and they can't fully swallow it

Take this advice.. never go out friends who are better looking than you

Take this advice.. never go out friends who are better looking than you

Agreed.

Also,is anyone surprised the people making fun of lonely ugly men on the internet aren't successful themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back