Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Average Height Of Zoomer Men And Women.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
The average zoomer man is between 6 ft 10 - 7 ft 1

While the average zoomer woman is between 6 ft 5 - 6 ft 7

It's fucking over for me as a 6 ft 6 manlet, I just can't compete, It's over for manlets between 6 ft 0 - 6 ft 9

I don't know how zoomers are so fucking tall, People born between 1997-2012 are super tall mutants for some fucking reason.

Remember: The sub 10 theory is law and the truth, 9/10 men are just as much Incels as a 1/10 man.

As a 6'0 gigamanlet, I consider suicide daily.

As a 480 cm manlet, i consider suicide daily.

As a 6'0 gigamanlet, I consider suicide daily.
I'm a 6 ft 6 manlet, I get height mogged by both zoomer men and women.

IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR ME:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

it’s over for lebron jamecels

It's simply absurd, many here agreeing in lines of your satirical notion... :feelsUgh:

"No, bro, 6'5 is actually minimum in 2022! I'm a 6'1 16-year-old and I see literal old men taller than me, it's so over for manlets like me!" :feelstastyman:

I'd honestly be fine with tallcels or other average-height incels to stay here, provided they're legitimately subhuman; the problem starts with they start claiming nonsensical drivel like the example above, and begin disrespecting actual manners by claiming they're "short" because a few 6'6 outliers passed them the other way and they're too obsessed with their height to see past that... :feelsclown:

As for the reason why, I suspect plain humblebragging, coping by saying it's actually somehow their height holding them back, or wanting to prove how "truecel" they are. :feelsjuice: