Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "The average height is 6 ft+!!"

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Major
★★★★
"im 6 ft and everyone is taller than me!! I'm constantly getting height mogged, zoomers are so tall now!" :soy::soy: I have some bad news for you bro, if you're constantly getting height mogged then you ain't even 5'10. You have either measured yourself wrong or haven't measured yourself at all and you're assuming your height.
here is a educational vid about most man being delusional about their height, you're probably among them too.

Saying that 6 feet isn’t tall is just justification for tall chad fakecels to cal themselves incel.

it doesnt really matter what the actual average is anyway, ""average"" according to foids is going to be the top 20%

In croatia the avg zoomer is 6 1. Im not american

Keep in mind is that they’re are also wearing shoes aswell so that adds around an inch of height, so no one was really honest in this video.

6 foot+ incels would only exist if the average male height was 7-8 feet
In that scenario, actual turbomanlets would be classified as physically disabled

Cope. The average height is 6'7.

if that's how you feel

this is from a specific city + it was from people who work out + the height was self measured. If you ask the average man what his height is, he will tell you 6 ft when he's 5'10. That's why i don't trust studies that allow the participants to select their height

this is from a specific city + it was from people who work out + the height was self measured. If you ask the average man what his height is, he will tell you 6 ft when he's 5'10. That's why i don't trust studies that allow the participants to select their height
and? the city is huge, and? manlets go to the gym too, proof?

and? the city is huge, and? manlets go to the gym too, proof?
doesn't matter if the city is big, it has a population of 160k which makes up 4.5% of Croatias total population. Manlets are less likely to go to the gym, people who are genetically gifted are more likely to be athletic. You provided the source so the burden of proof falls on you boyo

average height 180 cm = 5 '11
@Gorogorogoro-chan @CroatianManlet2 objasnite mu da likovi 2004-2007 nisu 180, da su vecina oko 185

In Cuckatia (where me and @edgelordcel are from), average zoomer is 6'2 which is roughly 185cm. Look it up.
the avg height is exponentially getting giher. i even see girls taller than me these days. im 175 btw

Soon we will hear foids say average height is 6'5.
I'm seriously waiting for 6'0 guys to start complaining that 6'0 isn't tall enough for foid standards anymore and to watch them cry about it, it gives me lifefuel, chads 6'0 sons are going to get rejected like us incels were and the seethe and coping is going to be hilarious to watch.
I wonder how high females standards can get before men have enough.

Last edited:
Soon we will hear foids say average height is 6'5.
I'm seriously waiting for 6'0 guys to start complaining that 6'0 is tall enough for foid standards anymore and to watch them cry about it, it gives me lifefuel, chads 6'0 sons are going to get rejected like us incels were and the seethe and coping is going to be hilarious to watch.
I wonder how high females standards can get before men have enough.
Hypergamy has no limit, the female DNA needs to be altered to eliminate hypergamy

average height 180 cm = 5 '11
the avg height is exponentially getting giher. i even see girls taller than me these days. im 175 btw
I am 174 and everyone in my high school class was bigger than me except for one guy who was about 170. And guess what he was the guy who was bullied the most in our class. I was the 3rd most bullied after some fat guy. The 2 foids we had in my class were i would say same height as me.

I am 174 and everyone in my high school class was bigger than me except for one guy who was about 170. And guess what he was the guy who was bullied the most in our class. I was the 3rd most bullied after some fat guy. The 2 foids we had in my class were i would say same height as me.
And when i would go outside the class yea a lot of foids were bigger than me (my high school days were from 2017 to 2020 cus i went to a three year school)

Im 175 . But split is tallfag capital

The zoomers in Finland are WAY taller than average Finn
And the average Finnish man is 181cm (5'11¼")
full

The zoomers in Finland are WAY taller than average Finn
And the average Finnish man is 181cm (5'11¼")
full
This, it's really not that hard to conceptualize the avarage zoomer being 6'1 or so considering in most of Europe the avarage height of all of males, including old men who've lost height is 5'11 - 6'0. I do get OPs point though that it's gay to bitch about being mogged constantly cause it's way worse for manlets who actually get mogged by women as well.

"im 6 ft and everyone is taller than me!! I'm constantly getting height mogged, zoomers are so tall now!" :soy::soy: I have some bad news for you bro, if you're constantly getting height mogged then you ain't even 5'10. You have either measured yourself wrong or haven't measured yourself at all and you're assuming your height.
here is a educational vid about most man being delusional about their height, you're probably among them too.

Nah I measured it I am 171 cm no more no less