Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The average guy is attractive to women" cope needs to stop

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
"An average looking guy can´t be incel."

"You are average looking man, just go out and slay!!!"

lol @ thinking average looking guys have any value to women, even ugly ones.

Women literally react the same way to an average guy approaching her as we would react if we saw a cockroach suddenly appearing on our foodplate.

Women feel nothing but repulsion towards average guys.

3268.jpg

Yeah, the average guy according to women is still in the top 20% of men, can someone get that OKcupid graph up?

There was that OkCupid study or whatever saying women only find like 15% of men attractive; i.e. unless you're at least 8.5, you won't have femoids approaching you. Below that, you can get femoids yes with work/other qualities, but it isn't nearly the same or nearly as easy as for 8.5's and up who have tons of women coming after them. Therein lies the difference.

i have never heard of this cope. i always thought the average guy was shit to most females

this is a cope because you're ugly, if you were average looking you'd do fine with women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back