Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average guy is a PSL 4 beta numale

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Has anyone else noticed this? Half the guys at my school look and act like they have 150 ng/dL of testosterone. Maybe Alex Jones is right and the government is putting estrogen in the water.

The average guy is 5, not 4.

Yeah, Im shocked by how many guys go clubbing with girls and don't have sex. like whats the point?

Girls just take there average looking guy friends out and then flirt with and fuck chad, whilst the average looking guys do nothing but message her on facebook the next day whilst chad ignores her.

KilluminoidBR said:

1 - 10 scale does not assume there is an even distribution.

It's very possible for the average to be even a 0.1/10

But no, it's about 4/10 PSL like OP said. You guys overrate here.

KilluminoidBR said:

In theory yes, but I'm 100% confident that the average guy (where I live at least) would get a 4/10 rating if they posted on Lookism.

You did say you lived in a heavily liberal area.

Most guys are not getting laid for free

KilluminoidBR said:

i disagree, 9s are extremely rare, 10s are just well known celebrities like lachoswki so you can't even count that, 8s are very uncommon, 1s are also extremely rare as this would mean legit deformities. the large majority of the population falls in the 2.5 - 6.5 range, and id say the average guy is about a 4 for sure.

same thing at my college, but they all have friends, girlfriends, etc, so who gives a fuck. im the one who's really losing.

wishiwasbigger said:
i disagree, 9s are extremely rare, 10s are just well known celebrities like lachoswki so you can't even count that, 8s are very uncommon, 1s are also extremely rare as this would mean legit deformities. the large majority of the population falls in the 2.5 - 6.5 range, and id say the average guy is about a 4 for sure.

The majority of guys i know are 5, not 4.

Then 5 is the average and 4 is ugly.

1s,2s,3s,8s,9s are rares in fact.

I suspect you overrate high T guys and underrate low T guys like most incels do.  

Can you show a pic of a guy you think is a 4/10?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I suspect you overrate high T guys and underrate low T guys like most incels do.  

Screen-Shot-2013-11-12-at-4.10.04-PM.png

This is the phenotype of the average guy at my school, besides the age obviously.

Framecel222 said:
Screen-Shot-2013-11-12-at-4.10.04-PM.png

This is the phenotype of the average guy at my school, besides the age obviously.
id rate him a 5/10

jagged0 said:
He's not a 5/10, he's barley above 3 don't push it now.
if that guy is a 3/10 then id be fucking 1/10.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
if that guy is a 3/10 then id be fucking 1/10.

Hey, if you're a truecel then you might just be one.

jagged0 said:
Hey, if you're a truecel then you might just be one.

its over for me then

jagged0 said:
O V E R, LET'S JUST R O P E!!

This is off-topic but if your main problem is a weak chin then why not get a chin implant and ascend?

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Typical projection. High T member such as yourself watches too many reality shows and thinks low T pretty boys slay.

The average man <30 is in fact a sexually deprived beta fag who grew up without proper nutrition or diet, and bad genes to go along with it. Inceldomry is fucking exploding. I would wager close to 80% of all <30 men are near truecel status.

The only difference between them and the members on here is a few more properly firing brain synapses which make them more NT and cuck acting. That will break once they get older. We are heading for complete societal breakdown.

Oodar said:
Typical projection. High T member such as yourself watches too many reality shows and thinks low T pretty boys slay.

This. It's already been proven that women want guys who are moderately masculine. Guys that are super masculine are not ideal, but that's only because they look too threatening/untrustworthy.

1381924849830.png

The "sexiness" factor peaks between the STM and DOM guys. And notice that for LTM (AKA cuck) women still want a guy who's more dimorphic than average. Like does Ryo think that the AND (androgynous) guy would slay? Just lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back