Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the average german woman

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

this is the average woman you'd see in Germany, she's even a bit on the more feminine side in terms of looks. in fact, they're are no 10s in Germany, German women stop at 8 due to being so fucking masculine and ugly (on average).

men are getting more soy and young teen girls are looking like adult women. but German Women? they T mog their men, and are on average 2 inches taller than them. you may say the statistics say otherwise, but Jewish overlords fabricate them to attract shitskins to flood the country. these brown men think they'll come and get a cute blonde gf, but instead all the women can stare over their head. truly over.

Is this a repost?

a repost of what? :feelshehe:
This, postmaxxer.:feelswhat:

they dont look like that

interesting that you would remember that post, considering it predates your account. :feelsLSD: perhaps you're an alt like the account that posted that thread :feelsLSD:

they dont look like that

interesting that you would remember that post, considering it predates your account. :feelsLSD: perhaps you're an alt like the account that posted that thread :feelsLSD:

View attachment 473605
No, it's because I lurked for 3 months instead of being an average newfag.

Instantly adding them to my block list lol

Postmaxxers always end up being trolls and larps

No, it's because I lurked for 3 months instead of being an average newfag.
2021's crazy man... A based greycel of all things. What a time to be alive.

2021's crazy man... A based greycel of all things. What a time to be alive.
niggas cant even post their own creative threads without being called a postmaxxer :feelsUgh:

Chad Frankfurter only

An acquaintance of mine who's living in Germany told me the same, but he's a chadlite mofo so what he considers ugly maybe fine to me

german women are the worst personality wise. but they re all pretty horrible people, no matter where the hole originates.

:feelsUgh:

This is a copypasta is it not

german women are the worst personality wise. but they re all pretty horrible people, no matter where the hole originates.
They are disgusting genocidal russian rape babies :feelsUgh:. No wonder they are the most masculine females in europe.

I remember this thread

the babies would mog tho

i appreciate you allowing me to originally post this :feelsLSD:

Full of single mothers in Germany.

Real cope thread. Western european women are the best looking women in the world

can't believe it

I can't say, I've never been there. But I'm sure there are lots of pretty and sexy German women, I've seen some on Instagram anyways that I had to spunk in my bin over!

in the german town, where i live 2/3 of foids wear hijab. They are unobtainable for native germans.

why did you Lurked for 3 months?
It's because I saw a lot of greycels get banned very quickly, and I am indecisive of many things I do, so I lurked a little longer than I should've.

Still miles better than poo and sand women. :feelsseriously:

Keep coping bro.

German girls (and Nordic girls in general) are the most aesthetically pleasing sub group of foids out there.

I live in an university city in Germany and am forced to see absolute prime Chad-Stacy couples every day.

ea48750417648d792f597331efa574f2.jpg

My only condolence is that an increasing number of them is being gangraped by our dear guests.

View attachment 473602
this is the average woman you'd see in Germany, she's even a bit on the more feminine side in terms of looks. in fact, they're are no 10s in Germany, German women stop at 8 due to being so fucking masculine and ugly (on average).

men are getting more soy and young teen girls are looking like adult women. but German Women? they T mog their men, and are on average 2 inches taller than them. you may say the statistics say otherwise, but Jewish overlords fabricate them to attract shitskins to flood the country. these brown men think they'll come and get a cute blonde gf, but instead all the women can stare over their head. truly over.
Wrong. Gender differences are the highest in feminist countries

She'd have more success as a man than I ever dreamed of myself.

View attachment 473602

Clones of Helgas

German women age like milk like no other nationality of women I ever saw. They look like angels as children, are super ultra hot in their teens, already significantly less atractive in their 20s and ugly, worn out and masculine when 30+.

Real cope thread. Western european women are the best looking women in the world
cope the thread is true and on point . average white ameriMUTT female has broad shoulders, fucks dogs, doesn't shave body hair, and is an entitled dyed hair feminist skank.
I can't say, I've never been there. But I'm sure there are lots of pretty and sexy German women, I've seen some on Instagram anyways that I had to spunk in my bin over!
those women are descendants of Russian rape babies. Native German women are ugly as fuck and masculine as fuck.
Russians raped all of East Germany post WW2. literally millions of German foids got raped and raped and raped for days even months on end by Russian dick.
Still miles better than poo and sand women. :feelsseriously:
Slav women are better than poo and sand. Same with french/Anglo/med. But German women are not, they are ugliest, most masculine, most broad shouldered women in all of humanity. Even below the aboriginals.

Only good looking "German" women are Russian rape babies from WW2.
Keep coping bro.

German girls (and Nordic girls in general) are the most aesthetically pleasing sub group of foids out there.

I live in an university city in Germany and am forced to see absolute prime Chad-Stacy couples every day.

ea48750417648d792f597331efa574f2.jpg

My only condolence is that an increasing number of them is being gangraped by our dear guests.
Cope those Stacies are not true Germans, they are 1/4-1/8 Russian due to post WW2 mass Russian rape and sex slavery.
Wrong. Gender differences are the highest in feminist countries
STFU, German men are fucking Cucks, they allow millions of rapefugess to rape and impregnate their women. Literally hundreds of thousands of brown shitskin mutt babies are born in Germany due to the sheer amount of rape by RapeFugees.
She'd have more success as a man than I ever dreamed of myself.
Average German female has far far higher tesosterone than most of this forum.
German women age like milk like no other nationality of women I ever saw. They look like angels as children, are super ultra hot in their teens, already significantly less atractive in their 20s and ugly, worn out and masculine when 30+.
No "German" female is super hot. Only the descendants of Russian rape.

Last edited:
Yea many of Them have Short Hair for watever reason They Like to Look Like Shit It seems , lol

germanic women are extremely masculine i agree