Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The average foid is obsessed with getting as much Chadcock as possible (proof inside)

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
7SB6FtW.jpg

aVDkdMJ.jpg

Every foid is like this, doesn't matter whether it is Becky or Stacy. Sucking a dick to a girl is equivalent to shaking a persons hand, and getting rammed doggystyle is their version of kissing. Girls are approached EVERY SINGLE DAY with potential sexual partners, so all they have to do to sleep with 100+ guys in a short time is simply start saying yes. They will have a variety of Chads and normies approaching them, and they can select Chadcock. It is laughable how the incel community hypes up sex as some big accomplishment or big thing when foids are getting violated rawdog with a Chad they just met.

"gotta catch em all"
foid dont have dignity

Foid = sex without even having to ask for it.
Ugly man = sex in his dreams

I feel bad for incels who really want a girlfriend to be a virgin

While incels collect digital items, women collect Chad and Chadlites. Light years apart.

get born female and get to fuck all the top tier men you want while the government, your parents, and society pays for all of it

lmao

“Not all women are like that”

4F21ACB8 37A6 499C A0FF EAD1887B3198

The sky is blue.

The sky is blue.
Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. This decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with every generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human woman.”

women LOVE SEX AND YOU CANT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. This decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with every generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human woman.”
Based. That quote was in my signature for a while but I replaced it.

Hopefully St. Elliot forgives me.

He has Pokemon stuff..:feelsrope:

Soyboys trying to ruin everything I love.
They are ruining video games at an alarming rate tbh. They already ruined comics, tabletop games, and movies.

While incels collect digital items, women collect Chad and Chadlites. Light years apart.

Feels like we're not even the same species. Women may as well live in a different dimension when compared to us.

All chad names. Don't think for a second that these were average guys getting lucky after a hard week of work. Nah, these were all chads that get sex whenever and wherever they want.

>1. David

>Ben
>David

JFL, Jews are cucking other white males.

"I need Jesus"
What? It's not enough? You even want to succ Jesus' dick??

14 in one year, not even my Chadlite friends get close to that number while trying hard.

fucking slut whore deserves to be burned alive

Stoning sluts needs to be brought back more than ever

14 in one year, not even my Chadlite friends get close to that number while trying hard.
She’s gonna be a wife and mother one day lmao

And over here all I ever wanted was to be desired by a woman. Doesn't matter how fat and ugly she was.

Haha, aren't guys so funny guys???? /s

lol these people can vote

Not one single ethnic name.

J B W
B
W
Tell them to chase ethnics instead. They'll have triple that number in a month.

The solution is becoming obvious to me. We shouldn't focus violence on foids -hate and trash them as you like- but when you go ER you should take out competition like Chad Thundercock.

The solution is becoming obvious to me. We shouldn't focus violence on foids -hate and trash them as you like- but when you go ER you should take out competition like Chad Thundercock.
Cope

Other Chads will rise and take his place.

Thats only chad list. Women dont count sub7 sex.
Btw atleast we know she didnt have chad to cuddle with her in winter

shes was just finding hereself you misogynistic peegs
but seriously even if I ascended I think im pretty much not interested in having kids due to the likelihood of a daughter ending up like this (and a son would be a little degenerate dickhead too)

They are ruining video games at an alarming rate tbh. They already ruined comics, tabletop games, and movies.
Do we even live in the same world? Video games have been ruined since at least 2008 if not earlier, wtf?

Do we even live in the same world? Video games have been ruined since at least 2008 if not earlier, wtf?
In 2008 I was playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 everyday.

2009: Red Faction: Guerrilla, The Saboteur, Mirrors Edge, Burnout Paradise, Batman Arkham Asylum, Assassins Creed II, Left 4 Dead 2

2010: Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Alan Wake, Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, Super Meat Boy, Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty: Black Ops (the best CoD)

All these games didn’t have micro transaction cancer or soy storylines.

2018: Dark Siders 3 (soy), Fallout 76(micro transactions and shit game), Battlefield V(soy), Detroit: Become Human(soy), Assassin’s Creed Odyssey(soy), Spider-Man(soy) and so on.

The only games I get excited about are ones made by indie devs that don’t cave to SJW shit and Japanese developed games.

Wow, really? I'm glad I don't play modern vidya.

If you could score with anyone you want by just snapping your fingers, 14 in a year isnt so much. Its just about 1 per month.

2009: Red Faction: Guerrilla, The Saboteur, Mirrors Edge, Burnout Paradise, Batman Arkham Asylum, Assassins Creed II, Left 4 Dead 2

2010: Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Alan Wake, Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, Super Meat Boy, Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty: Black Ops (the best CoD)

2018: Dark Siders 3 (soy), Fallout 76(micro transactions and shit game), Battlefield V(soy), Detroit: Become Human(soy), Assassin’s Creed Odyssey(soy), Spider-Man(soy) and so on.

The only games I get excited about are ones made by indie devs that don’t cave to SJW shit and Japanese developed games.
I'm not sure where you're going with this. Reaffirming my opinion that games are dead since 2008~? The majority of those games are trash anyway, maybe New vegas is okay and Mass Effect 2. No idea about console-trash, since it's... garbage that I'd have to be paid to even play it.
I'm in a similar boat in regards to indie, that's pretty much all I ever really play anymore. If I can even say that, as sometimes go months without playing anything.

Did you expect Spiderman not to be soy?

I haven't bothered with anything current since 2015. Partially because prison, but mostly because FUCK the industry. I don't even buy games new anymore even if the game came out 10 years ago. Too much chance for that money to end up in degenerate hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back