Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average "femcel"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/t983uk/dating_today_sucks_cheers_to_an_unintentional/

I've been, in some form or another, sexually active since I was 12
Who else has gone this long, and how the fuck do you deal with it when it's not really what you intended to do?

1 year without sex (voluntarily) and they're thinking about roping already, clown world :feelsclown:

Also jfl at this sexpat in the comments:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/t983uk/dating_today_sucks_cheers_to_an_unintentional/hzsyjkf/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/OnlineDating/comments/t8ct5s/success_stories/hzqoitb/

The absolute state of mayo"cels", incel in the West Gigachad in Asia :lul:

I've been, in some form or another, sexually active since I was 12, whether I was entirely aware of it or not. That's just shy of half of my fucking life of being mostly used by people.
Sexually active at age 12. Claims being mostly used by people.

Preaching to the choir, women cannot be held accountable for their actions. They always find someone else to blame.

It's not her fault she was already sexually active at age 12; someone else (probably "evil men", right?) groomed her.

I wouldn't lose a penny if I bet she also happens to condemn age gap couples because teenage girls are too "immature" to engage in romantic relationships with responsible adult men.

They don't know what they're doing. They just so happen to practice oral sex as well as vaginal sex and anal sex with other boys while claiming it wasn't their fault.

No, sweetheart, it was evil men's fault you opened your mouth so you could suck your friends off. It was evil men's fault you took your clothes off and got railed by different types of boys in your teenage years. It was evil men's fault you enjoy telling those stories and secretly masturbate to the events you thoroughly describe to this day.

Your degenerate life has nothing to do with you, sweetie. Remember to always blame men and avoid accountability.

[UWSL] finished reading after "sexually active since I was 12"[/UWSL]
It should be considered as pedophilia

holy fuck, I'm going to start saving up money to go to asia. just gotta steroidmaxx and shreddmaxx and I'm golden :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Well, I don’t believe these femcels exist.

holy fuck, I'm going to start saving up money to go to asia. just gotta steroidmaxx and shreddmaxx and I'm golden :feelsohh::feelsohh:
As if you need that :feelshaha:

Sexually active at age 12. Claims being mostly used by people.

Preaching to the choir, women cannot be held accountable for their actions. They always find someone else to blame.

It's not her fault she was already sexually active at age 12; someone else (probably "evil men", right?) groomed her.

I wouldn't lose a penny if I bet she also happens to condemn age gap couples because teenage girls are too "immature" to engage in romantic relationships with responsible adult men.

They don't know what they're doing. They just so happen to practice oral sex as well as vaginal sex and anal sex with other boys while claiming it wasn't their fault.

No, sweetheart, it was evil men's fault you opened your mouth so you could suck your friends off. It was evil men's fault you took your clothes off and got railed by different types of boys in your teenage years. It was evil men's fault you enjoy telling those stories and secretly masturbate to the events you thoroughly describe to this day.

Your degenerate life has nothing to do with you, sweetie. Remember to always blame men and avoid accountability.
Extremely good comment mate, women have no accountability and blame others incorrectly. Sometimes stuff isn’t your fault, but way way too many women do this bullshit.

wdym :feelswhat::feelswhat: I am an incel
@itsOVER an infamous incel went on a pump and dump rampage across south east asia and latin America.

And his stats were 5'5 height and 4/10 face + a dyel build.