Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The average age to lose your virginity is 17 (TRUECELS GTFIH)

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
The average age to lose your virginity in the US is 17 years of age, male virgins from ages 20-24 make up just ~12% of the US population. Just a reminder if you haven’t had sex by 17, it’s over for you. Have a good week everyone :)

22 and kissless hand holdless virgin

its fucking over for me

giphy.gif

maybe it's cope but the US had a lot of hoodrats fucking at 13 and 14. For non ghetto people it might be higher. Plus, even the non- incel nerds were virgins in hs.

maybe it's cope but the US had a lot of hoodrats fucking at 13 and 14. For non ghetto people it might be higher. Plus, even the non- incel nerds were virgins in hs.

Nothing wrong with having sex at that age tbh, I wouldve done it at 11 if I could

Reminder that 99.9% of the population losing their virginity at this age will not marry the person they lose it to and therefore enter a marriage with a lowered ability to pair-bond. It is truly over.