Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The average age of virginity loss for males is absolute horse shit

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Apparently the average age boys lose their virginity is around 15-17 years old. Of course, these are all take from self reported studies, and as we know, us men lie about this shit. I would say that more men than you would expect, ESPECIALLY now a days, are straight up virgins who possibly haven’t even kissed a girl.

Average age of male virginity loss is probably more like 20-21.

Average age of female virginity loss is probably like 12-13.
So that 20-21 years old virgin gonna lose his virginity to a foid that has been creampied at least 100 times.

Yeah those estimates are always based on self-report so idk how you could possibly get an accurate estimate, but yeah it's going to be higher than reported.

Same is true in the reverse as well for foids lying about being virgins or their lay count. theirs is lower than reported, not to mention they enter puberty earlier

cope imo. not the OP's point. but a cope by men who say they slay at 17

Men inflate the amount of sex partners and deflate virginity loss number.

Women deflate the amount of sex partners and inflate the virginity loss number.

Humanity is a fucking joke.

remember that video with dads and daughters talking about sex?
one of the daughters lost it at 14 and her dad at 23

The majority of men don't have a relationship during school unlike women. The age are obviously too low for men. In my class when I was in school like 70% of woman where in a relationship at least once in their school life. Men more like 10-15%. The women dated people from higher grades or people they know from clubbing

Last edited:
Apparently the average age boys lose their virginity is around 15-17 years old. Of course, these are all take from self reported studies, and as we know, us men lie about this shit. I would say that more men than you would expect, ESPECIALLY now a days, are straight up virgins who possibly haven’t even kissed a girl.

But then adult foids when a 16-17 year old boy asks her out: "um, you're too young for me, that would be illegal :foidSoy:".

But the same foids got fucked by college dudes when they were that age.

I had a panic attack when i saw that the average rate was 15.

I had a panic attack when i saw that the average rate was 15.
Don’t worry it’s complete BS. The average age for men is anywhere between 20-25. I dare someone to tell me I’m coping. You all know it’s fucking true :blackpill:

Don’t worry it’s complete BS. The average age for men is anywhere between 20-25. I dare someone to tell me I’m coping. You all know it’s fucking true :blackpill:
It's ragefuel to know that it's acceptable for foids to be whores right when they start puberty, but then boys are told "teehee you're to innocent, I don't want to ruin you with my pussy".

It’s not bs lol, half of my school had sex before they turned 16

It’s not bs lol, half of my school had sex before they turned 16
Jfl. Ever ask them for evidence? Of did you just take those 15 year old boys at their word? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Jfl. Ever ask them for evidence? Of did you just take those 15 year old boys at their word? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
When most of them were in relationship with the foids they claimed to have sex with I take it as truth, but that’s just me :feelsLSD:

When most of them were in relationship with the foids they claimed to have sex with I take it as truth, but that’s just me :feelsLSD:
That’s a horrible way of verifying. Of course they gonna say they fucked. I would say maybe one of them actually fucked. The others just kissed them at best.

I think that's too high. Maybe it's different between countries but most of my friends in school lost it between 16-18.

I think that's too high. Maybe it's different between countries but most of my friends in school lost it between 16-18.
Jesus Christ I thought you guys were black pilled. Just because they say that they did, doesn’t mean they actually did

Jesus Christ I thought you guys were black pilled. Just because they say that they did, doesn’t mean they actually did
i'd agree that normies lose their virginity at 17-19, only low tier normies lose it at 20-25

and i don't think these men are lying as much as you claim, they could tho. the majority of normies aged 17-19 have at least went to parties or kissed, and a part of them already fucked

Yes, most men lies when asked about loss of virginity. I did it myself. I bet the average age is way higher than you think. Look around in a regular nightclub. Almost everyone there are men, just standing there. Dont tell me that most of these are getting laid. No way.

Yes, most men lies when asked about loss of virginity. I did it myself. I bet the average age is way higher than you think. Look around in a regular nightclub. Almost everyone there are men, just standing there. Dont tell me that most of these are getting laid. No way.
100% agreed. Things are getting really bad out here. Most men are sexless virgins. And they are starting to get irritated.

100% agreed. Things are getting really bad out here. Most men are sexless virgins. And they are starting to get irritated.
Yeah. But normies and nearcels can still ascend if they actually tried. Trucels obviously don't have a chance.

most of boys in my college are virgins when they graduate imao

It's like age 10-12 for Chads, and 20-30 for normies.

there's many different 'contexts" of sex, are they just banging their looksmatch ??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back