Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The average 5/10 male looksmaxxes harder than professional models from just 20 years ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Every guy I see is relentlessly looksmaxxing to keep up. Everyone lifts, even nerds. Every guy is doing skincare routines now, something that would have been weird for any male in the 90s

Every guy is getting a trendy haircut every other week. Every guy is going out to tailor their shirts. I see guys in their 20s getting Lasik, and others getting their teeth bleached.

Looksmaxxing is pointless now, the market has adapted. The true blackpill is the realization that if any woman on earth put the amount of work into looksmaxxing that the average male does, she would be an 11/10

I plan on surgerymaxxing to ascend boyos.

its really gay tbh

You have to go hardcore if you want to compete. Jaw implants. Jaw surgery. Nose job. Hair drugs/surgery. Dick enlargement. Steroids.

Yeah, it's gotten insane out there. Agreed.

looksmaxxin is pointless without a good base.6-7/10 just to match with a landwhale that might not even reply, it's beyond over.

True.. you must looksmaxx just to keep up and even then, it’s still a fight against Father Time

all foids have to do is slap on makeup and they go up far more points than males do with fucking surgeries thst cost years salaries.

A sign of the collapse. Men are peacocking themselves for a slim chance at getting a girl who’s overweight.

Lifefuel for looksmax.org

thats bullshit looksmaxxing. true looksmaxxing is plastic surgery. expect it to become a huge industry once cucks are tired of approaching and getting blown out

thats bullshit looksmaxxing. true looksmaxxing is plastic surgery. expect it to become a huge industry once cucks are tired of approaching and getting blown out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back