Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The atheist era", "The feminist era", "The antiracist era" : How will future historians call our era ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
We're living in weird times.

Things that have been the standard for thousands of years are being flipped upside down.

How will future historians call our era ?

Things that have been the standard for thousands of years are being flipped upside down.

The Ultimate Degeneracy and Darkness Era

The Disastrous Post-Industrial Era of Humanity Devolving into Hysteria, Degeneracy, and Turmoil.

Degeneracy referring to female promiscuity, lgbt, circumcision, mass-immigration
Hysteria referring to worsening waves of feminism, female sexual selection, "rape", mainstream media (hyster - uterus)
Turmoil referring to crime, loneliness, suicides, shootings, economic recessions

Last edited:
New dark ages

There won’t be any historian left

I dont know and i dont care since i will be dead by that time

Enlightened humanism-satanism. The Reign of the Beast.

There won't be future you naive thing

There won’t be any historian left
there will be one. the last child will write it at 85. but no need for permanent ink.

depositphotos_215674118-stock-photo-big-text-end-deleted-sea.jpg

the fall of the West

the Jewish age

Depends on who is in power

If jews are still in power then itll be smth like "the liberation era"

If white people take back their countries then itll probably just be like "the neo-dark ages". Or maybe even "the woke era". Possibly "the Weimar era" as a nod to the society that started all of this

Personally i like "the satanic era", it shows just how bad things are from the name alone

The slight calm before total hell.

The era of Total jewish domination

Depends on who is in power

If jews are still in power then itll be smth like "the liberation era"

If white people take back their countries then itll probably just be like "the neo-dark ages". Or maybe even "the woke era". Possibly "the Weimar era" as a nod to the society that started all of this

Personally i like "the satanic era", it shows just how bad things are from the name alone
anything that goes up must come back down.The secret jewish empire will also collapse one day no matter how long it takes

Humans won't exist anymore

How I wish it was still something like the Atheist Era that I could ignore and didn't affect me.

It's only going to get worse, probably.

How I wish it was still something like the Atheist Era that I could ignore and didn't affect me.

It's only going to get worse, probably.
Militant atheism has always been a tool to erode Christian morality and pave the way for faggotry and feminism.

Something to do with cheap energy prices. Energy is artificially cheap today because of the free market. CO2 is dumped in the atmosphere like a landfill because no government is seeing the effects immediately, nothing will be done about it, that's part of human nature. It will have to be too late before something is done about it. A problem for Chad's kids and grand-kids to worry about .

Global warming will be the biggest problem, and then inceldom and falling birthrates, inverted population pyramids, overpopulation, political extremism are next on the problems list.