Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The art of matching your avi with your username colour

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
My avi always matches the colour of my stars and username.

Its called colour coordination

The colours of my avi match the colours of my username and signature to create an aesthetically pleasing and coherent halo affect

I just made a fried egg

I used to be into it back in the day as well. Nowadays I honestly don't even look, I don't remember from memory what color my name has.

Autism. But not a bad idea.

Caring about how your username color matches your stars? What a fucking fruitcake. JFL

You know it's truly over for you when you colour coordinate your profile on an Incel forum.

I haven´t thought about this at all.... but I think my username color and Avi match pretty well Together

I just like to turn my brain off on threads that are meaningless like this. I'm bringing the /s4s/ to .is
Yes, I know (not personally) a foid from Romania who is active on [s4s] and spread their memes everywhere, you go online by the name Maria

You know it's truly over for you when you colour coordinate your profile on an Incel forum.
I don´t care about whether my username color and avi match,
But I take my time in Choosing a new avi though.....

This Maria also identifies as a "femceI"...
I'm keeping an eye on you, I shall not let you in my beloved forum, although, probably, we are friends on facebook

This Maria also identifies as a "femceI"...
I'm keeping an eye on you, I shall not let you in my beloved forum, although, probably, we are friends on facebook
this maria is thinking about u now mang

My name's vlad, nice try though. I'm just too apathetic at times to make well thought out replies
this maria is thinking about u now mang

Theory#1 confirmed, this user is Romanian as I suspected

I'm fucking laughing you're actually on a mission. Goodluck on uncovering this mystery, I'll gladly help you if you're stuck anywhere across the investigation
You [s4s] trannies cannot escape /qa/dditors, we will hunt you wherever you go, Cob wills it

I've been banned on 4chan for a month and my ban goes away tomorrow if that helps.
in fact, there is only one known [s4s] poster from Romania and she's a foid, Maria is her secondary online name, I shall not reveal your real username yet, otherwise I will be banned for doxxing.

Tell her to show feet
Ye, I think she should have an idea of who am I on facebook, I post ER edits and sheit, @balkanceI send feet pics and I will turn a blind eye on this :feelsdevil:

Tall romanian foids :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back