Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Army is beyond cucked and soy

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I have a mandatory 4-6 hour SHARP training (Sexual Harassment Assault Rape Prevention) (required at least once yearly in the army)
please send help immediately

:feelsaww: I will join the army to be sent to a war zone and die happily

What, so u mean that on a work environment where both sexes are expected to interact with each other. there might be some who'll cross the line and because of that they'll try to teach the rest not to be dumbasses. so they might reduce this cases and not blow like 1000 metoos around the entire army, that's kinda obvious isn't it?

What, so u mean that on a work environment where both sexes are expected to interact with each other. there might be some who'll cross the line and because of that they'll try to teach the rest not to be dumbasses. so they might reduce this cases and not blow like 1000 metoos around the entire army, that's kinda obvious isn't it?
Women shouldn’t be allowed in the army cuz they’re weak :feelsaww:

and you are also vaxxed and boosted

over

this tbh, they legit always come close to or fail the pt test

I kinda agree, imo there should be an standard strength test. No difference for sex, color or age. Yeah a lot of women would not pass it but those who do would prove they can do the bare minimum the army requires.

Currently the test is easier depending on sex.

I have a mandatory 4-6 hour SHARP training (Sexual Harassment Assault Rape Prevention) (required at least once yearly in the army)
please send help immediately
Oh, I remember them days, Chico :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i dont envy your GrAY ass, private. My dd214 blanketkeeps me safe from such gay ass shit these days, mang:feelscomfy:

Oh, I remember them days, Chico :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i dont envy your GrAY ass, private. My dd214 blanketkeeps me safe from such gay ass shit these days, mang:feelscomfy:
what dd214s? stop loss, irr recall get back here mfer

stupid normfags will catcall foids and inkwell who just tried to cope in silence will get harassed because of it jfl
army is a job for chads with blood lust (in theory; of course I understand that people end up there for many reasons, not just because they enjoy killing), so they shouldn't be surprised they get people with bad ethics
kek at thinking going "rapey is bad, m'kay" will stop normshits from being normshits

Except the future incel army ofc (in video game)