Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The apocalypse is near because erenyeagerians has enough

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
China will release a new virus and it’ll make shit hit the fan. Ww3 willl be halted and all foids will be eaten because this new virus will make their host target females in order to execute their new world order

Oh No Omg GIF by Bounce

It's over for apocalypse copers
nuclear explosion bomb GIF

And you are a psedo intellectual :feelsYall:
Incorrect foid I am the highest iq individual here. @LeFrenchCel we have goddamn women on this forums spouting low iq incorrect shit yet again. Why do organics keep choosing the wrong sentences to say

Last edited:
Delusions.is
Incorrect it’s chads and foids.is and trucels like me are at the bottom like always. You organic fucks will have my words and sayings go through your skull for cosmic goodness

I go sleep now

When the apocalypse happens u all owe me a quarter

@kay u me and @My Name Jeff will make it out in a pick up truck to @Master s incel bunker with the entirety of inceldia down there

@kay u me and @My Name Jeff will make it out in a pick up truck to @Master s incel bunker with the entirety of inceldia down there
Im in bro but next time tag me correctly so we can rule inceldia with good communication

Im in bro but next time tag me correctly so we can rule inceldia with good communication
I tagged you right unless there’s something i don’t know