Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The anti work movement and inceldom.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
"He's a loser, still lives with his parents, is homeless, or just refuses to do anything beyond the bare minimum. He has no ambition in life." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I always like it when they call men losers because it shows the primitive mindset of women is all about winners or success which of course is very telling of their zero sum sexual mindsets that they try to hide from men, but where an intelligent clever man picks up on it right away.

The truth is there is an economic crisis brewing inside the west especially inside the United States and of course women being the economic illiterates that they are such things never occurs to them at all especially since the mindset in women especially western women the entire world revolves around them. Since an economic crisis is unfolding it is unfolding in the minds of men especially working class men.

This is what I see as the new reality of things anymore:

"You have to work two to three jobs anymore just to rent a place to live in." No, fuck you, we're not playing that game anymore! :feelsclown:

"You have to be a rich or wealthy man anymore just to have a house to live out of anymore." No, fuck you, we're not playing that game anymore! :feelsclown:

"You have to be a rich or wealthy man just to have a girlfriend and wife anymore." No, fuck you, we're not playing that game anymore! :feelsclown:

"A majority of jobs anymore are minimum wage or pays inadequate wages to live on anymore." No, fuck you, we're not playing that game anymore! :feelsclown:

"Oh, by the way, you have no opportunity for comfortable retirement in old age and you will basically work until you drop dead." No, fuck you, we're not playing that game anymore! :feelsclown:

To summarize:

If men can't afford a place to live whether renting or owning a house, where prospects for sexual relationships is zero, where prospects for social economic mobility is zero, and where a majority of jobs in a nation are miserable wage slave jobs, geez, I wonder why younger and middle aged men no longer want to work anymore. It's funny, I read financial and economic articles daily which is a hobby of mine, they've written dozens of articles on men leaving the workforce, but they always out of political correctness refuse to address the real reasons why this phenomena is exponentially growing. It's simple, if men see no hope for the future for themselves they shut down and then think to themselves it is a lot simpler doing nothing by not participating in the whole system altogether.

If you strip all hope from a majority of men concerning a better life for themselves or all hope of having a better future, more and more men won't work. Why the fuck would we with those prospects?
:lul::lul::lul:

The way I look at it, inceldom and the anti work movement is growing together because of this where until any of this ever becomes meaningfully addressed or until the entire system collapses more men will leave the workforce and all of society altogether. If you treat a majority of men as being completely disposable we in return will look at the rest of society as being disposable not wanting to participate in it altogether. We will refuse to work under such conditions entirely. Think of it as men going on strike everywhere. :feelsjuice::blackpill::yes:

Last edited:
Tbh. Brocels should rise up against this faggy dystopian society otherwise we will be utterly destroyed.

@Fat Link

Thoughts on this thread subject?

@Fat Link

Thoughts on this thread subject?
Fat Link:

Ab67616d0000b2730b6deb6b039d4481823b3c8d

Alright, all of my edits are done. I'm curious to see what other people's thoughts are on this very issue. :feelsjuice:

I don't want to work. It is not interesting, it is takes a lot of time, and I'm just very bad at mostly everything so it is much better to be a NEET for me.
I would LOVE to spend my life as a hikikomori.
C47

COL has skyrocketed in the past 30 years but at the same time wages has barely increased, I wonder what will be the end result :feelsjuice:
Civilization collapse is the end result, and what is funny basically is that women will continue to insult men for not working all the way up to that event, because they're fucking stupid generally or economically illiterate. I suppose that's what inspired me to create this thread tonight. :feelsjuice:

I don't want to work. It is not interesting, it is takes a lot of time, and I'm just very bad at mostly everything so it is much better to be a NEET for me.
I would LOVE to spend my life as a hikikomori.
View attachment 698845
That hikikomori stuff only exists in nations with generous public welfare for its citizens, virtually nonexistent in the U.S. :feelsjuice:

What’s saddening is that we’re expected to have our shit together, have money, have a place on our own, have a good network of friends, make at least 6 figures a year, drive a nice car, and yet… what do we get in return?

Meanwhile females are making thousands of dollars a month selling pics of their feet on the internet.

Yet THEY, they have it harder? They are the OPPRESSED gender?

But if you question that you’re a misogynist who apparently deserves to die.

JFL.

What’s saddening is that we’re expected to have our shit together, have money, have a place on our own, have a good network of friends, make at least 6 figures a year, drive a nice car, and yet… what do we get in return?

Meanwhile females are making thousands of dollars a month selling pics of their feet on the internet.

JFL.
:feelsjuice::blackpill::yes:

Exactly, I would argue the entire United States economy with its bullshit concept of a service sector economy has been a fake one since the year 2000 if not longer where I call it the Fake Potemkin Economy.

But yeah, cunts, especially American cunts are absolutely ridiculous throughout all of this. :feelsjuice:

If you can get a $700 or $1000 A month cash flow going, move overseas. $500 will suffice for Vietnam, $650 for Thailand,, $700 for the Philippines, $1000 for Mexico. Most of Latin America will give you a reasonable approximation of middle class American life for $800-1200.

Last edited:
If you can get a $700 or $1000 A month cash flow going, move overseas. $500 will suffice for Thailand, $700 for the Philippines, $1000 for Mexico.
It's funny, because shit is so bad right now Mexicans are complaining about Americans immigrating into Mexico in large numbers. Shit is so bad that Mexican migrants will come here to the U.S. a few months and be like, "Fuck this shit, we're going back home now."

And then you got people like me stuck here where even if I wanted to leave I can't. For anybody that thinks the American political economic model is the best to adopt, this is your future soon. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
That hikikomori stuff only exists in nations with generous public welfare for its citizens
I know, I know :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
But being an average russian wageslave is a fucking nightmare. I would rather try being a basement dweller, that wageslaving for 500 usd.

I know, I know :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
But being an average russian wageslave is a fucking nightmare. I would rather try being a basement dweller, that wageslaving for 500 usd.

Same thing applies to you. You're Russian? Have try got property management companies there? If so, work enough to purchase a cheap ass house, cheapest you can get that is structurally sound, rent it out for the equivalent of $1000 USD a month (after paying taxes and the property management company you'll end up with $600 or $700 USD) and move to Vietnam. It can be the shittiest crack house on the block.

"Ambition" you mean suffering disappointment after constant disappointment, i hope robots really take hold of everything.

SEAmaxxing? Really?

You could SEAMaxx fairly comfortably with the rent from nothing more than a generic one story house. Like, a starter home that sells for $40k USD here in the ghetto would give you enough rental income to SEAmaxx on, maybe not enough to fuck a whore every night and all that but probably enough to have a girlfriend on.

Work just enough to pick up the mortgage on a shirty home. Rent it out. Pay the tax and property management company from the rent. SEAmaxx with the rest.

The problem of course is that if you're a landlord you're then responsible for repairs &etc, which is hard to do when you're overseas and not earning any real income. But if you get a shitty enough house in a shitty enough neighborhood, you should be ok.

Last edited:
I've always thought about how this is happening and seeing people dropout for myself. I see boomercels still clinging on to the hope of retirement and the may get it at their ages currently but further in the future when I'm 60/65 or whatever they raise the retirement age to, I expect a lot of dropping out and I can't help but think that many would go ER out of anger of their wasted life. A man backed in to a corner with nothing to lose.

I hope it doesn't come to that and things get better but with the way we've been going for all of human history until now, it seems rather inevitable. Normies will never vote someone in to fix it. They'll live with their ungrateful, formerly Stacy obese wives with terrible fat distribution who still cheats on them in misery and wonder what went wrong. All those years ago.

Let's not forget the incels who don't rope, they're also unfortunately likely to go ER, the young ones already do and even old Chinese men are shooting up the place.

The thing is, it's all avoidable violence. If only society actually cared about it's men and I don't mean the corporate virtue-signalling "care" where a newscast talks about male mental health for 10 minutes once a year to feign interest which even then, caters to Chad only so boomers and gen xers still rope at a higher rates than women. The younger generations are just angrier now, they won't rope so easily when they realise what a sham society really is.

Society can prevent angry men going postal but they won't because it's uncomfortable for them. Normies only care about Chad and toilets.

JFL.
Woman are hypocrits and this world revolves around Them .

Imagine your a Dude , Work all day Like a Retard , Comeback to your 2 room + bath Apartment. So you can Work again Just because.

While chadlites And Fat Woman fuck around on welfare .

Ridiculous.

I dont want to be lumped in with those entitled pricks. I'm pretty damned sure r/antiwork wants us dead

Even if we reach high places in life, these whores still wouldn’t want shit to do with us

One of the major causes of men dropping out of society is because 1) the stupid society demand and require college degree, first and foremost, to even qualify to ascend, and college is rigged with misandry (feminist propaganda) politics as well as race politics (“white privilege”, white guilt and bullshit) that alienate white men, young and old (non-traditional) to struggle to finish degree, not to mention the fucking difficult and useless college math/algebra class to pass as a general ed. requisite when quality of K-12 public education might be shot with negligence, BS politics and even suffering bullying, and 2) deindustialization due to the hoax of “free trade” that completely decimates the native workforce by outsourcing manufacturing and some skilled jobs as well as in-source replacement via corrupt immigrant work visa system such as H-1B (Indian aka curry aka streetshitter being the common replacement race), all thanks to corrupt fuckhead politicians like your past and present Representative, Senator and Presidents, like NAFTA, CAFTA, KORUS, China, WTO, etc. Some trade agreements changed under Prez Trump, others remain to continue to fuck up America like under His Fraudulency Joe Biden.

Not to mention the historic surge of legal and illegal immigration that is favored by the corporate, big and small, to push out native white (and asian and black, even) people by squeezing the labor market preferring rock bottom cheap labor whether minimum wage or paying under the table or just preferring totally compliant immigrant workforce for overworking, advocated by pro-immigration propaganda such as academia, law firms and NGO that, put together with the above pointers, ultimately discourage, disinventivize and alienate the native male populace trying to make it to the middle class without bullshit obstacles set up by the corrupt stupid politicians (lawmakers including governors, mayors, city councils, etc) and even unsympathetic head-buried-in-the sand judges, whilst, at the least, ignoring immigration enforcement laws for deportation to protect native workforce from being decimated that leads to dropping out of society leading to the future chaos.

Glowniggers (FBI, DHS, Orwellian minders for NGO faggotry), now you see why inceldom attributed to multifaceted and aggregated factors exist, and it’s being extracerbated by your masters aka powers that be who could not care less about the deep unhappiness of the people because they say fuck the outdated Constitution after swearing the oath only to discard it one second later after finishing the verbal oath to be inaugurated only to fuck everything up.

Fuck US government and fuck you.

(Redditer’s anecdote of store manager yelling at wageslave worker amid inflation and continuing wage stagnation against higher cost of living; ergo, Fuck Joe Biden)

Last edited:
One of the major causes of men dropping out of society is because 1) the stupid society demand and require college degree, first and foremost, to even qualify to ascend, and college is rigged with misandry (feminist propaganda) politics as well as race politics (“white privilege”, white guilt and bullshit) that alienate white men, young and old (non-traditional) to struggle to finish degree, not to mention the fucking difficult and useless college math/algebra class to pass as a general ed. requisite when quality of K-12 public education might be shot with negligence, BS politics and even suffering bullying, and 2) deindustialization due to the hoax of “free trade” that completely decimates the native workforce by outsourcing manufacturing and some skilled jobs as well as in-source replacement via corrupt immigrant work visa system such as H-1B (Indian aka curry aka streetshitter being the common replacement race), all thanks to corrupt fuckhead politicians like your past and present Representative, Senator and Presidents, like NAFTA, CAFTA, KORUS, China, WTO, etc. Some trade agreements changed under Prez Trump, others remain to continue to fuck up America like under His Fraudulency Joe Biden.

Not to mention the historic surge of legal and illegal immigration that is favored by the corporate, big and small, to push out native white (and asian and black, even) people by squeezing the labor market preferring rock bottom cheap labor whether minimum wage or paying under the table or just preferring totally compliant immigrant workforce for overworking, advocated by pro-immigration propaganda such as academia, law firms and NGO that, put together with the above pointers, ultimately discourage, disinventivize and alienate the native male populace trying to make it to the middle class without bullshit obstacles set up by the corrupt stupid politicians (lawmakers including governors, mayors, city councils, etc) and even unsympathetic head-buried-in-the sand judges, whilst, at the least, ignoring immigration enforcement laws for deportation to protect native workforce from being decimated that leads to dropping out of society leading to the future chaos.

Glowniggers (FBI, DHS, Orwellian minders for NGO faggotry), now you see why inceldom attributed to multifaceted and aggregated factors exist, and it’s being extracerbated by your masters aka powers that be who could not care less about the deep unhappiness of the people because they say fuck the outdated Constitution after swearing the oath only to discard it one second later after finishing the verbal oath to be inaugurated only to fuck everything up.

Fuck US government and fuck you.

(Redditer’s anecdote of store manager yelling at wageslave worker amid inflation and continuing wage stagnation against higher cost of living; ergo, Fuck Joe Biden)
Well said, I would also argue that illegal immigration also hurts African American males, Asian American males, and whole generations of Latin Hispanics that have been in the U.S. for several decades already, the drive down of wages hurts all races or ethnicities of men. Nobody wins with population replacement and wage slave dynamics. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Even if we reach high places in life, these whores still wouldn’t want shit to do with us
Western feminism is such a instigating and antagonistic force in so many ways, I would argue that western feminism is an extension of economic capitalism itself. :feelsjuice:

The fact that woman can have an onlyfans and earn more money in a year than I'll earn in half my lifetime perfectly illustrates my unwillingness to contribute anything meaningful to the current system. I've been denied a good job. I've been denied affordable housing. I've been denied a relationship. I've been denied friends. And people fucking wonder why we just want to sit in our rooms and do fuck all.

The fact that woman can have an onlyfans and earn more money in a year than I'll earn in half my lifetime perfectly illustrates my unwillingness to contribute anything meaningful to the current system. I've been denied a good job. I've been denied affordable housing. I've been denied a relationship. I've been denied friends. And people fucking wonder why we just want to sit in our rooms and do fuck all.
Exactly. :feelsjuice:

I dont want to be lumped in with those entitled pricks. I'm pretty damned sure r/antiwork wants us dead
Inceldom created the anti work movement, a majority of it is full of incels, and we practically invented NEET. :feelsjuice:

We should collectives fund an incel headquarters to suit the living needs of all disparaged, alienated men of Western society.

I am imagining a compound similar to that of David Koresh in Waco, Texas.
+1

I've always thought about how this is happening and seeing people dropout for myself. I see boomercels still clinging on to the hope of retirement and the may get it at their ages currently but further in the future when I'm 60/65 or whatever they raise the retirement age to, I expect a lot of dropping out and I can't help but think that many would go ER out of anger of their wasted life. A man backed in to a corner with nothing to lose.

I hope it doesn't come to that and things get better but with the way we've been going for all of human history until now, it seems rather inevitable. Normies will never vote someone in to fix it. They'll live with their ungrateful, formerly Stacy obese wives with terrible fat distribution who still cheats on them in misery and wonder what went wrong. All those years ago.

Let's not forget the incels who don't rope, they're also unfortunately likely to go ER, the young ones already do and even old Chinese men are shooting up the place.

The thing is, it's all avoidable violence. If only society actually cared about it's men and I don't mean the corporate virtue-signalling "care" where a newscast talks about male mental health for 10 minutes once a year to feign interest which even then, caters to Chad only so boomers and gen xers still rope at a higher rates than women. The younger generations are just angrier now, they won't rope so easily when they realise what a sham society really is.

Society can prevent angry men going postal but they won't because it's uncomfortable for them. Normies only care about Chad and toilets.
At this point boomers and the U.S. government have shot themselves in their own feet so horribly, by impoverishing a majority of men reducing us to unmarried sexless lives with no hope of a future more and more men in this country are starting to realize the sentiment, "Why fucking bother at all with anything?"

What's amazing is that I'm surprised they didn't have the mental foresight of seeing this coming, like how can you not? Either way, their agenda of treating a majority of young men as being disposable is going to completely backfire on them, we see that emerging now. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Woman are hypocrits and this world revolves around Them .

Imagine your a Dude , Work all day Like a Retard , Comeback to your 2 room + bath Apartment. So you can Work again Just because.

While chadlites And Fat Woman fuck around on welfare .

Ridiculous.
:feelsjuice::blackpill:

What will you do if your predictions manifest accordingly?
I have many plans but none that I can say openly on the internet, revenge is a dish best served cold. :feelsEhh:

I feel no belonging or warmth towards the society surrounding me. Whenever I interact with them, I seem to disappoint or disgust them. If I would not talk to someone, I would go through life like a ghost. Even in school I was mostly invisible. Foids look at me like I'm some kind of animal and would only see me as a possible mate when all other men have died. And my mental and physical health has worsened to the point that I don't even think I'm able to work. I just NEET and daydream until I die undetected in my cellar.

Clue: I will lay hell on this earth [North America] before I depart it permanently. My only statement on the issue. That's all you are going to get from me. :feelsjuice:

Lay Hell on this "earth?" I see... like Hercules, you intend to sacrifice yourself on a blazing pyre. Earth is metaphorical for the body.
I like riddles and paradoxes, up to anybody's individual interpretation. I'll say no more. :feelsjuice:

I would argue that western feminism is an extension of economic capitalism itself. :feelsjuice:
Without a doubt. That's why blaming feminism is futile, feminism is just a natural outcome of our depraved socio-economic order (materialism, GDP growth at all costs).

Without a doubt. That's why blaming feminism is futile, feminism is just a natural outcome of our depraved socio-economic order (materialism, GDP growth at all costs).
Which is why any pro capitalist conservatard solution to western feminism will always never work, it doesn't address the root problem itself. :feelsjuice:

Do you believe in the immortality of the soul?
Yes, but I believe in the ancient religious interpretations, I'm allergic to all Abrahamic religions. :feelsjuice:

chads and foids are once again to blame for all of the working man's shitty problems

chads and foids are once again to blame for all of the working man's shitty problems
Basically, unregulated female hypergamy will destroy any society overtime. Us men in the U.S. witness this every single day which makes sense because the United States was one of the first nations historically to implement all of this. :feelsjuice:

Western feminism is such an instigating and antagonistic force in so many ways, I would argue that western feminism is an extension of economic capitalism itself. :feelsjuice:
Not many things are worse than feminism

JFL.

do you think women care if chad lives with his parents and has no ambitions? no, they'd still love to date him.

Not many things are worse than feminism
Feminism plus economic financial slavery plus massive impoverishment is the death of any nation or society when all three are combined together. When all three are combined it is lethal in applied directed force. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Living with parents is shit. Id recomed wage slave in a rural area where things are cheap or welfare, either way do as little as possible while getting yourself some freedom. I own a home and wageslave but do as little as possible and my house was 59k canadian a few years back, I work from home min wage and I live in a very remote part of northern canada.

Basically, unregulated female hypergamy will destroy any society overtime. Us men in the U.S. witness this every single day which makes sense because the United States was one of the first nations historically to implement all of this. :feelsjuice:
France was the first in modern history and hence why they are a colony of africa they where prior to the revolution the third most populous nation on earth and made up over 5% of the world's pop.