Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The anti religious sentiment on this forum is cringe and bluepilled

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Without religion you lack a real reason that can convince normies to be against hypergamy and degeneracy.
Some of you seem to be under the impression that we can just mass blackpill the Male population and this will lead to hypergamy being destroyed, but you need to understand one crucial truth
It's easier to convince the average man that there is an all powerful God, than it is to convince them that females care about looks
The Male by nature will always be oppressed to the blackpill, why you might ask?
Because the blackpill will reveal to them that they have no hope of succeeding, that their life is not in their control. Most men cannot handle this realization, they want to believe
"if I just study hard enough"
"If I just earn enough money"
"If I get enough muscles"
"if I learn how to talk to them"
That they will be able to be successful.
The average man would rather spend his entire life chasing an unreachable goa

Being an atheist is bluepilled. There's tons of LGBTQUIAA faggots, women, soyboys, and etc. who are atheists.

JFL @ any """blackpiller""" who thinks that being an atheist is blackpilled.

Without religion you lack a real reason that can convince normies to be against hypergamy and degeneracy.
Some of you seem to be under the impression that we can just mass blackpill the Male population and this will lead to hypergamy being destroyed, but you need to understand one crucial truth
It's easier to convince the average man that there is an all powerful God, than it is to convince them that females care about looks
The Male by nature will always be oppressed to the blackpill, why you might ask?
Because the blackpill will reveal to them that they have no hope of succeeding, that their life is not in their control. Most men cannot handle this realization, they want to believe
"if I just study hard enough"
"If I just earn enough money"
"If I get enough muscles"
"if I learn how to talk to them"
That they will be able to be successful.
The average man would rather spend his entire life chasing an unreachable goa

Religion is a scam.

Religion implies objective morality which is ridiculous. Traditions and rules with good reasons for why they are need should be enough to teach people what to do. Religion relies on the existence of a god, and there is no evidence to suggest that such a thing exists.

People in the past have used religion to enforce illogical rules just as much as they've used it to protect society.

Religion is a scam.
QUsNlhpg

JFL at believing in a god that created a world like this.
Hydrogen atom IQ.

Can't trust in a thing that doesn't exist.Once proof of god exists and following him benefits me I'll join.
Hydrogen atom IQ.

Being an atheist is bluepilled. There's tons of LGBTQUIAA faggots, women, soyboys, and etc. who are atheists.

JFL @ any """blackpiller""" who thinks that being an atheist is blackpilled.
Atheists are almost always annoying faggots

Life's a scam .religion is a tool to fool .
You can continue believing in nonsense, doest change the fact there is no god.
Hydrogen atom IQ.
Can't trust in a thing that doesn't exist.Once proof of god exists and following him benefits me I'll join.

Inceltears would agree with this thread.

You guys are literal redditors :lul:

This has been discussed before. You don't need to believe. Just larp. Utilise the same stupidity for your own benefit.

Youre an idiot and exemplify the kind of low iq behaviour that incels get associated with.

I really don’t care if anyone here doesn’t believe in God or not just don’t be a piece of shit about it

I don't go out of my way to debate religion though, I just personally can't follow it. I've tried tbh.
This has been discussed before. You don't need to believe. Just larp. Utilise the same stupidity for your own benefit.
I can't. I've tried before with that, but I always have a little tapping in the back of my head telling me how bullshit it all is.

normies believe in the bluepilled version of religions, it would be hard to convince to adopt the older, based religious teachings. Religions get interpreted through the political and socioeconomic situation of the times anyways, and todays bluepilled narative has rendered religions useless

Without objectivity. Everyone has their own reasons to follow OR BREAK rules.:feelsohh:
But objectivity doesn't exist in this context and you can't make it out of thin air. This is why I don't care about society or expect any law changes. You can't make meaning that doesn't rely on any opinion.

Religion is a scam.
Religion implies objective morality which is ridiculous. Traditions and rules with good reasons for why they are need should be enough to teach people what to do. Religion relies on the existence of a god, and there is no evidence to suggest that such a thing exists.

People in the past have used religion to enforce illogical rules just as much as they've used it to protect society.
Hydrogen atom IQ.
You guys are beyond bluepilled.
I'm not sayingit's real, I'm saying it's our best option for removing hypergamy and enforcing gender roles.
Without religion you cannot persuade the average man to go against hypergamy, because the average Male will think that if he just lifts enough weights or gets enough money he will become Chad
Religion is a tool for us

I don't really agree, it's a pretty much neutral stance as it doesn't really have an associated ideology attached to it. Just because some people who're atheists are retarded hardly means all are.

You can be an atheist and be blackpilled, or you can be an atheist and dumb as fuck. I think the whole idea that if some people you disagree with adopt a stance means you have to immediately take the polar opposite stance is just silly imo.
religious people just get butthurt when you don't follow their religion. They dont give a fuck if you aren't actually a cringe LGBTQIBBQBBW+ feminist soyboy, you are either WITH them or AGAINST them.

Youre an idiot and exemplify the kind of low iq behaviour that incels get associated with.

AWWW! I behave in a way that normies don't approve of???? That's horrible and I should be ashamed of that. After all you know that normies are good people right and we should abide by their standards? JFL @ YOU.

Wow, excellent argument. Your logic is infallible.

#debateme

Anyone who doesn't 100% agree with me is a soyboy redditor :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

I'm not sayingit's real, I'm saying it's our best option for removing hypergamy and enforcing gender roles.
Without religion you cannot persuade the average man to go against hypergamy, because the average Male will think that if he just lifts enough weights or gets enough money he will become Chad
Can agree but I don't expect to be able to implement anything like this in my lifetime and I don't care about what people are doing in the future.

AWWW! I behave in a way that normies don't approve of???? That's horrible and I should be ashamed of that. After all you know that normies are good people right and we should abide by their standards? JFL @ YOU.

Youre logic is as follows. Redditors (mostly leftists) are not for religion and hence anyone whos not for religion is a leftist redditor. JFL @ your logic.

I can't. I've tried before with that, but I always have a little tapping in the back of my head telling me how bullshit it all is.
It's just your ego trying to show how "smart" it is. So whay if it's bullshit?.is there some sorta of a reward foe exposing the truth?. Oh yeah. Seems like it worked well for the modern era .

I don't go out of my way to debate religion though, I just personally can't follow it. I've tried tbh.

It's just your ego trying to show how "smart" it is. So whay if it's bullshit?.is there some sorta of a reward foe exposing the truth?. Oh yeah. Seems like it worked well for the modern era .
Yeah but thats irrelevant because I can't fucking do it

I have been religious for almost 15 years, and I have done work within the churches where I congregated. I've tried to do everything right to please the supposed god and the community. I never received anything but pure hatred from people in return. The church girls still preferred the novice chads, and chad pastors. There is absolutely no difference between religious foids and ordinary foids. All are degenerate and want only chad.

If any god exists, he hates me and I hate him back.

Youre logic is as follows. Redditors (mostly leftists) are not for religion and hence anyone whos not for religion is a leftist redditor. JFL @ your logic.

There clearly must be a little bit of truth to what I said because of how BUTTMAD you are... You even appealed to normies at how they judge incels in order to shame me! JFL @ YOU. I lost all respect for you when you said that.

I have been religious for almost 15 years, and I have done work within the churches where I congregated. I've tried to do everything right to please the supposed god and the community. I never received anything but pure hatred from people in return. The church girls still preferred the novice chads, and chad pastors. There is absolutely no difference between religious foids and ordinary foids. All are degenerate and want only chad.

If any god exists, he hates me and I hate him back.

God doesnt exist lol. Youve wasted all that time when instead you could have coped doing something more fun.

Lol at equating atheism with SJWs and the bluepill. Religion is the most cucked and bluepilled concept imaginable.

‘Worshipping’ an all powerful being who made you a subhuman in a world where everyone else is having a great time fucking each other is retarded, pathetic and frankly cucked. “Yeah but I’m a good boy, I’m gonna go to heaven whilst they burn in hell” you’re already in hell dumbass, and they are already in heaven JFL.

The sheer cope of imagining the roles will suddenly reverse upon death, well isn’t that convenient for you? I can’t think of anything that could be more aptly described as ‘wishful thinking’ than that.

Yeah, I get that it was invented to control society, and that was a good move. But the game has been busted, nobody believes the bullshit stories anymore, and 5 minutes of very basic logical thinking will essentially convince anyone that religion is a pile of tosh.

The good news is that science is our friend. The blackpill is scientific.

So youd rather die a subhuman incel than live in a society that enforces religious order and can allow you to ascend with your looksmatch?

There clearly must be a little bit of truth to what I said because of how BUTTMAD you are... You even appealed to normies at how they judge incels in order to shame me! JFL @ YOU. I lost all respect for you when you said that.

Yes, because of a few low IQcels like you, the entire community gets judged. Sad but true. Rather than provide a valid argument, guys like you are quick to judge.

I don't really agree, it's a pretty much neutral stance as it doesn't really have an associated ideology attached to it. Just because some people who're atheists are retarded hardly means all are.

You can be an atheist and be blackpilled, or you can be an atheist and dumb as fuck. I think the whole idea that if some people you disagree with adopt a stance means you have to immediately take the polar opposite stance is just silly imo, its like saying cucks breath air so I'm going to stop breathing.
That's the thing when you have fuckall to base your morality and rules on, you make up whatever you want. In this case it's "humanism", and then of course what is there to stop someone from saying that they want to cut their dick off because they are actually a woman.

So youd rather die a subhuman incel than live in a society that enforces religious order and can allow you to ascend with your looksmatch?

I also dont want to get stoned to death for doing something silly. The only religion that keeps foids on a tight leash is islam. And theyre a bunch of goat fucking inbred morons.

Lol religious foids are just as slutty. We don't need religion, we need females to be treated like animals, like they always should have been.

Just take away their rights without enforcing religion

believing in religion is bluepilled

God = Chad

Just spend your money and time on Chad and he will give you "meaning" in life bro! Aka being cucked. Going to church is like worshipping a foid on twitch who doesn't even acknowledge you the slightest. And you donating to a church or mosque or synagogue for any reason = donating to a whore's patreon

Lol religious foids are just as slutty. We don't need religion, we need females to be treated like animals, like they always should have been.

Just take away their rights without enforcing religion

Exactly. You dont need religion to take away foid rights.

Hydrogen atom IQ.
Ah because there's no opposing forces to God.

People seem to always neglect the fact there's an enemy of God who's bringing confusion and turmoil into this world.

Do you really think it was God's will to have women fucking dogs?
Do you really think it was God's will that men literally worship women?
Do you really think he wanted people to be sleeping around and women to be riding the Chad carousel?

I can extend this to many areas of life.

This is what happens when humans learn about what's Good and bad. Everything you see in this world is a result of sin.

Whether you're atheist, agnostic,hindu, jew, christian, we can all agree that when followed religion creates order and provides a good framework on how we are to live our lives.

Imagine living in a world where everyone turned the other cheek. By virtue of the fact everyone is doing it: it would humble everyone. Now due to the world we live in, turning the other cheek just gets you hurt even more.

Imagine a world where NOBODY had sex before marriage, the women was submissive to the husband and the husband loved his wife. I can assure you the amount of Incels that would exist would be INCREDIBLY low.

Every issue you're seeing in this world is the result of Humans thinking they're above God whilst simultaneously seeking a God to serve. Human narcissism will be the product of our downfall.

Yes, because of a few low IQcels like you, the entire community gets judged. Sad but true. Rather than provide a valid argument, guys like you are quick to judge.

Okay so you'd side over normies over an incel BECAUSE OF A DISAGREEMENT IN A THREAD.

Holy shit there is so many things wrong with this on so many levels. ALL INCELS WHO DISAGREE WITH ME VALIDATE NORMIE'S JUDGEMENTS OF INCELS SO I'M GOING TO SHAME INCELS.

You are a literal fakecel.

Lol at equating atheism with SJWs and the bluepill. Religion is the most cucked and bluepilled concept imaginable.

‘Worshipping’ an all powerful being who made you a subhuman in a world where everyone else is having a great time fucking each other is retarded, pathetic and frankly cucked. “Yeah but I’m a good boy, I’m gonna go to heaven whilst they burn in hell” you’re already in hell dumbass, and they are already in heaven JFL.

The sheer cope of imagining the roles will suddenly reverse upon death, well isn’t that convenient for you? I can’t think of anything that could be more aptly described as ‘wishful thinking’ or ‘cope’ than that.

Yeah, I get that it was invented to control society, and that was a good move. But the game has been busted, nobody believes the bullshit stories anymore, and 5 minutes of very basic logical thinking will essentially convince anyone that religion is a pile of tosh.

The good news is that science is our friend. The blackpill is scientific.
I'd say the old religious order coming back is more likely than you think.
Just look at America rn, theres like 30% unemployment and society is going into disaster mode. People will be looking for something that they can believe in that will save them

Your willpower sucks ass. JFL if you can't even larp as a religionfag ...you literally just preach normie scum about morality and say yes if someone asks you wether you believe in religion or not .