Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The answer to all of our problems: fuck other guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 42730
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42730

Banned
-
100% - Permaban bilbo faggins
Many guys here think women dont even have sexual desires. Of course this may for all we know be true as we are not women, but certainly if they do get horny they arenot attracted to a mansbody. Feminist gibberish not withstanding, even women on tinder are hard pressed to show interest in you, whereas men are prone to outright ask for dick pics. I find it Ironic women complain about dick pics,can you imagine a uy complaining about clit pics? Or even a gay guy complaining about dick pics? Not a chance.
My theory is that most women are sexual sadists who enjoy receiving sexual attention while not giving out any on their part. They like the feeling of power over a mans mind this gives them. It seems obvious, then, that men and women were not meant to experience each other as their primary sex partners. The solution? Fuck guys.

I dont know about you guys, but Im dowloading grindr. If women want sexual attention theyre going to have to out compete the gay and bi guys. Im only attracted to people who are attracted to me anyway

Strong first post.

Many guys here think women dont even have sexual desires. Of course this may for all we know be true as we are not women, but certainly if they do get horny they arenot attracted to a mansbody. Feminist gibberish not withstanding, even women on tinder are hard pressed to show interest in you, whereas men are prone to outright ask for dick pics. I find it Ironic women complain about dick pics,can you imagine a uy complaining about clit pics? Or even a gay guy complaining about dick pics? Not a chance.
My theory is that most women are sexual sadists who enjoy receiving sexual attention while not giving out any on their part. They like the feeling of power over a mans mind this gives them. It seems obvious, then, that men and women were not meant to experience each other as their primary sex partners. The solution? Fuck guys.

I dont know about you guys, but Im dowloading grindr. If women want sexual attention theyre going to have to out compete the gay and bi guys. Im only attracted to people who are attracted to me anyway
mods, ban this faggot :feelspuke:

@svgmn1 is this your alt:feelsUgh:

Globohomo agents are working overtime today huh? First @Blackpink busted for being a troon and now this?

Leave us alone faggots! :lasereyes: I will never fuck men or 40% abominations no matter how desperate I get! :reeeeee:

40percent

obvious @incelerated alt

only people who are affiliated with the troon @FamilyGuy1999 can assume this :feelswhat:
:no:

all high-IQ fag-hating individuals know that you created this thread :feelsseriously:

If women want sexual attention theyre going to have to out compete the gay and bi guys. Im only attracted to people who are attracted to me anyway
interesting of you to assume even gays want you :blackpill:
if you're unsuccessful with women then you'll be unsuccessful with a gay man too
even transgender "women"
guess what?
they act like women and also want chad or prettyboy
lmao RIP

interesting of you to assume even gays want you :blackpill:
if you're unsuccessful with women then you'll be unsuccessful with a gay man too
even transgender "women"
guess what?
they act like women and also want chad or prettyboy
lmao RIP
the funny part is chad cucks them when they're men, and pushes them to suicide by ignoring them since they will never be foids :what::feelskek:

Thank you mods for keeping these homo sexual predators out of here.

@Broly lives by this advice

This was an insincere soy. Someone saying “woman” and not “foid” is a big red flag

It was a good a thread until the „solution“. Still a funny thread 7/10.

>average GrAYcel in 2022

Bilbo faggins :feelskek:

Banned, I see.

Anony

bilbo faggins l0l

Faggotry:feelsdevil: