Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The anally-retentive far-right

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
If you observe far-right culture, you will encounter many references to anal excretions and the immorality of failing to retain these excretions.

Examples include "shitposting," "Amerisharts," "poos in loos," and "shitskins." Not being able to dispose of excrement properly is lambasted, and failing to make interesting or insightful posts as well as being Black or Brown is related to dung.

This is excessive by any standards, but it intrinsically relates to the idealization of purity, such as racial purity. Namely, one sees a high disgust sensitivity underlying this and the compulsive desire to clean and sanctify; and, conversely, to bully and deride the unclean and desecrated.

These attitudes first surface during the early childhood period of potty training, where the opposite tendency to retentiveness is to shart wherever and whenever you want (related to the far-left and the etiology of egalitarian ideologies, will explain later).

But one sees within anal retentiveness in particular a definite neuroticism, since it is impossible to retain excrement in your bowels forever, and one must shit sooner or later.

This hopeless struggle against impulse transfers onto sexuality, most obviously, but you also see it manifested in @BlkPillPres's wish that he didn't have to sleep and could work forever, to give another example. The origin of his extreme conscientiousness is to be found in a child lamenting, "I wish I didn't have to poop and could play forever."

Last edited:
Full of shit!

Nuanced and accurate analysis.

"I wish I didn't have to poop and could play forever."
There was a greentext from 4chan where an anon retained his shit so consistently and constantly while playing video games that he lost the ability to control his bowel movements, and now needs a colonoscopy bag.

Such are the perils of reactionary and authoritarian personalities -- as over-represented among gamers.

Brutal shite, lads.

Last edited:
HIgh IQ. Iirc Mozart was obsessed with feces, maby has something to do with this?

I don't give a shit tbhngl

A phrase expressing anal retention better than any other, perhaps the very origin of low agreeableness in OCPD.
Are ocd people low in agreeableness? I would assume they are mostly high inhib beta

Are ocd people low in agreeableness? I would assume they are mostly high inhib beta
I used to be highly agreeable and expropriative of my own resources in an attempt to make friends, but as I've aged and gotten pilled on exploitative bloodsuckers, I have ceased trying to get people to like me by being charitable and nice to them.

Examples of such pushover behavior include letting people copy your homework, "lending" them money, laughing at the jokes of your own bullies, etc.

So people who are highly agreeable by nature can become lower in this personality trait as they age and their trust of other people is compromised, and I suspect this trend is common on the .co.

Predicting exactly this, those with OCD are found to have varying levels of agreeableness.

But those with OCPD, as distinct from OCD, are characterized by low agreeableness (a hedge against the exploitation of their high conscientiousness, industriousness, and productivity).

As a rule, women are more agreeable than men, so if you are dealing with highly conscientious women, they will also tend to be highly agreeable, making them prime targets for exploitation. I theorize that this is the precise impetus for feminism: giving psychopathic and narcissistic men, whether in the form of capitalist bosses or Chads, easy pickings with women.

Whereas before such womens' personalities were adaptive in terms of serving benevolent husbands and caring for children, now they are utterly taken advantage of by antisocial climbers. At best, these women will become psychopaths and narcissists themselves (even more severely than men because it's out of overcompensation), making the world a worse place for everyone.

Last edited:
There was a greentext from 4chan where an anon retained his shit so consistently and constantly while playing video games that he lost the ability to control his bowel movements, and now needs a colonoscopy bag.
:lul::lul::lul:

If you observe far-right culture, you will encounter many references to anal excretions and the immorality of failing to retain these excretions.

This is excessive by any standards, but it intrinsically relates to the idealization of purity, such as racial purity. Namely, one sees a high disgust sensitivity underlying this and the compulsive desire to clean and sanctify; and, conversely, to bully and deride the unclean and desecrated.

These attitudes first surface during the early childhood period of potty training, where the opposite tendency to retentiveness is to shart wherever and whenever you want (related to the far-left and the etiology of egalitarian ideologies, will explain later).

But one sees within anal retentiveness in particular a definite neuroticism, since it is impossible to retain excrement in your bowels forever, and one must shit sooner or later.

This hopeless struggle against impulse transfers onto sexuality, most obviously, but you also see it manifested in @BlkPillPres's wish that he didn't have to sleep and could work forever, to give another example. The origin of his extreme conscientiousness is to be found in a child lamenting, "I wish I didn't have to poop and could play forever."