Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The amount of validation ugly girls get is unreal.

Tygercel

Tygercel

Recruit
★★★★

50k+ up votes and gilded twice for what? Ugly fat girl loses weight to become slightly fat and ugly girl?

she looks fucking AWFUL even post weight loss

christ

Last edited:
Just lol @ being a non-Chad male in 2018.

Other landwhales upvote and "you go gurl" her. That's how you gauge the daily amount of landwhales on cuckit.

Never underestimate the thirstiness of reddit cucks.

being female = endless validation

honestly don't know when men as a group are ever going to stop cucking themselves by inflating the ego of everything with a pussy and a pulse

See, incels?! It's easy to improve yourself. With hard work you can change your face, height, frame and dick size!

fucking cucks man, big deal a woman started eating like a regular human and started exercising.

Cucks will lick the ground these women walk on.
Being born female = instant validation and worship just for breathing.

If you have a hole men will follow

ugly girls to thirsty betas = nonexistant, these betas see women as goddesses, the only thing going for these cucks is they have average + looks. They are degenerate, just like the ugly female they are orbiting over.

ugly girls to thirsty betas = nonexistant, these betas see women as goddesses, the only thing going for these cucks is they have average + looks. They are degenerate, just like the ugly female they are orbiting over.
Ugly girls have sky high self esteem and will reject average guys left and right.

Now she's going to act even more entitled to Chad.

Fat girls get more validation.

They are the biggest sluts in college.

I see a lot of fat chicks with BBC, they're the ones blackcels should target.

That sounds and I imagine looks and smells fucking disgusting.
It's an unspoken contract. Male whores used them when they don't have a better looking slut to defile. Fat sluts allow themselves to be passed around because they understand that no one actually wants them and also because they think taking 300 dicks will make out for not getting Chad in high school.

It's almost impossible for a femoid to be truly ugly

fucking cucks man, big deal a woman started eating like a regular human and started exercising.

Women get validated 24/7.

If I posted a similar progress pic on Reddit I'd get 3 upvotes and 0 comments

Brutal. I've lost 15 kgs in half a year, people only talked shit about me jfl
being female = endless validation

honestly don't know when men as a group are ever going to stop cucking themselves by inflating the ego of everything with a pussy and a pulse