Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The amount of injustice in this world really gets to me

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
It's not just the amount of suffering but rather how unevenly it's spread out. We have cunts like Kim Kardashian living opulent, luxurious lives of fame for no reason at all and then you have starving kids in Syria who will never know happiness in their lives. There are people who commit horrible crimes and get away scott free or with a slap on the wrist and then guys who were abused or bullied as children growing up unable to find friends or romantic partners and dying sad. My life has been pretty miserable but I will acknowledge that others have had it worse than me. And that's part of the reason I'm so suicidal. Even if I were to ever come to terms with all the pain I've had to deal with over my lifetime, I don't think I could accept the unfairness and cruelty that exists in the world and has existed since the beginning.

dont worry you will leave it willingly or not.

Dude, I feel the same way and it’s very unsettling. This is honestly why I can’t ever believe in the idea of a loving god.

Dude, I feel the same way and it’s very unsettling. This is honestly why I can’t ever believe in the idea of a loving god.

I have mixed feelings about religion. On one hand I think it’s so ridiculous people can believe in it and on the other I’m sort of glad they do because it’s necessary to control people.

Yep. Thats life. Extinction of all lifeforms is the answer.