Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the amount of chad worship on tiktok has destroyed me

nidus

nidus

-
I fucking hate how the same women that complain about comparing theirselves to famous tiktok girls will quickly rush to worship their favourite chads on the app, just because they won the genetic lottery. they could have the blandest, most robotic personality on earth and these women will still adore them. I see men who mog me to oblivion in tiktoks and ig reels, and zoomer girls will flood in the comments begging for their @ just because they look good. why does society have this notion that men are careless about their appearance and only women suffer from shit like BDD, and when men try to take care of theirselves (because women want us to…) we’re considered gay and too obsessed over superficial things. you literally can’t win as a non chad male :feelsrope:

idk how any below average male can scroll through tiktok without going insane.

had to uninstall to keep my sanity jfl

idk how any below average male can scroll through tiktok without going insane.

had to uninstall to keep my sanity jfl
i speak to most of my friends using instagram, and i’ll often click on reels out of boredom just to see the most blackpilling shit that throws me into frustration and emptiness from nowhere. i wish I had the option to remove it tbh

i speak to most of my friends using instagram, and i’ll often click on reels out of boredom just to see the most blackpilling shit that throws me into frustration and emptiness from nowhere. i wish I had the option to remove it tbh
mogs me by having friends :feelshaha:

Why the fuck would you use tiktok as an incel

Chad worship is everywhere and there's no escape, even on this very forum.
Why the fuck would you use tiktok as an incel
No one should be on TikTok or social media at all.

Quite true. A certain video of a 19-year-old foid worshiping tattoed Hispanic thugs comes to mind.

>using tiktok as an incel

This is a prime example:

Note that she later whined about being "broken in pieces" by the Chads she lusted after.

Chad worship?

On a platform generally inhabited by girls aged 14-28?

No one could ever have anticipated that such a thing would occur.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAxdQqP97zU

He's entire channel are tiktok videos, with a few exeptions
I fucking hate how the same women that complain about comparing theirselves to famous tiktok girls will quickly rush to worship their favourite chads on the app, just because they won the genetic lottery.
-1000 Social Credit Points for not worshiping a Chinese greatest app. That makes sense now. Destructional chinese machine, to make west more shittier :worryfeels:

Last edited:
Chad worship?

On a platform generally inhabited by girls aged 14-28?

No one could ever have anticipated that such a thing would occur.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAxdQqP97zU

She’s literally freaking out (last few frames) about how freakishly good looking he is. I would commit war crimes to look 1/100th as good as he does muh chad worship stfu,

How lucky do you have to be to get those fucking zygos:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

just dont use the fucking app easy as that:feelscomfy:
my based country just outright banned it :feelshaha: