Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the amount of chad worship on tiktok has destroyed me

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
633
Online
11d 20h 43m
I fucking hate how the same women that complain about comparing theirselves to famous tiktok girls will quickly rush to worship their favourite chads on the app, just because they won the genetic lottery. they could have the blandest, most robotic personality on earth and these women will still adore them. I see men who mog me to oblivion in tiktoks and ig reels, and zoomer girls will flood in the comments begging for their @ just because they look good. why does society have this notion that men are careless about their appearance and only women suffer from shit like BDD, and when men try to take care of theirselves (because women want us to…) we’re considered gay and too obsessed over superficial things. you literally can’t win as a non chad male :feelsrope:
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,822
Online
31d 17h 55m
idk how any below average male can scroll through tiktok without going insane.

had to uninstall to keep my sanity jfl
 
nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
633
Online
11d 20h 43m
iamsubhuman said:
idk how any below average male can scroll through tiktok without going insane.

had to uninstall to keep my sanity jfl
i speak to most of my friends using instagram, and i’ll often click on reels out of boredom just to see the most blackpilling shit that throws me into frustration and emptiness from nowhere. i wish I had the option to remove it tbh
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,822
Online
31d 17h 55m
nidus said:
i speak to most of my friends using instagram, and i’ll often click on reels out of boredom just to see the most blackpilling shit that throws me into frustration and emptiness from nowhere. i wish I had the option to remove it tbh
mogs me by having friends :feelshaha:
 
nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
633
Online
11d 20h 43m
iamsubhuman said:
mogs me by having friends :feelshaha:
online friends
I’m incapable of making any irl
 
HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Officer
★★★★
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
836
Online
43d 19h 13m
Why the fuck would you use tiktok as an incel
 
nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
633
Online
11d 20h 43m
HouseOfTarots2020 said:
Why the fuck would you use tiktok as an incel
masochism, probably
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,719
Online
133d 10h 13m
Chad worship is everywhere and there's no escape, even on this very forum.
HouseOfTarots2020 said:
Why the fuck would you use tiktok as an incel
No one should be on TikTok or social media at all.
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
952
Online
28d 13h 50m
Quite true. A certain video of a 19-year-old foid worshiping tattoed Hispanic thugs comes to mind.

 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,564
Online
6d 23h 37m
>using tiktok as an incel
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
952
Online
28d 13h 50m
This is a prime example:


Note that she later whined about being "broken in pieces" by the Chads she lusted after.
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
421
Online
3d 17h 5m
sexratiocel said:
Chad worship?

On a platform generally inhabited by girls aged 14-28?

No one could ever have anticipated that such a thing would occur.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAxdQqP97zU
He's entire channel are tiktok videos, with a few exeptions
nidus said:
I fucking hate how the same women that complain about comparing theirselves to famous tiktok girls will quickly rush to worship their favourite chads on the app, just because they won the genetic lottery.
-1000 Social Credit Points for not worshiping a Chinese greatest app. That makes sense now. Destructional chinese machine, to make west more shittier :worryfeels:
 
Last edited:
InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
325
Online
7d 2h 5m
sexratiocel said:
Chad worship?

On a platform generally inhabited by girls aged 14-28?

No one could ever have anticipated that such a thing would occur.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAxdQqP97zU
She’s literally freaking out (last few frames) about how freakishly good looking he is. I would commit war crimes to look 1/100th as good as he does muh chad worship stfu,

How lucky do you have to be to get those fucking zygos:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
 
Currychan

Currychan

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
219
Online
2d 4h 47m
just dont use the fucking app easy as that:feelscomfy:
my based country just outright banned it :feelshaha:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top