Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Amazing Atheist twitter post about us!

Do YOU Like the Amazing Atheist?

• Total voters
I see. "Allow me to perform the dance of my people!"
hqdefault.jpg

But he is also white AND internet famous, which is why him doing that crazy shit doesn't lower his value enough to offset those benefits.
And if he lost weight he would probably be physically attractive as well.

But he is also white AND internet famous, which is why him doing that crazy shit doesn't lower his value enough to offset those benefits.
And if he lost weight he would probably be physically attractive as well.
Say it so!

He will be 39, internet fame long gone, working at an AT&T store. When he will realize he hasn't had sex in five years. Then the blackness will creep in.

Shame, I used to like him.
But in the end he's just another borderline incel who's only redeeming quality is being kinda famous and low inhib
He's awkward af one on one irl with people.

Only on yootooo is he low inhib

Wish we could go back to that era tbh.

Back when we had 5 stars/not likes-dislikes
Those were the nigahiga days. I miss that time.

literal cuckold

Hate that guy, argued with him before too, don't know who the fuck can like that guy, he's lazy, he's a cuck, a faggot, etc.

I didn't find it that offensive.

Doesn't The Amazing Retard™ literally get off from pouring scalding hot oil on his microdick?

Wasn't he exposed for being a cuck? I am trying to find the video

EDIT: Oh great, another bonus is that Colossal made this video, an intelligent man that hates fat people tbh tbh

Excellent vid. I've known of The Amazing Atheist and hated him since 2010, but I didn't know he was THIS much of a piece of shit. I had assumed it of course, but still. And that's funny that the ginger landwhale divorced him. TOTALLY didn't see that coming back in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back