Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The aghori have a point

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Left-handed devotees of lord shiva, that believe intoxicants can actually help you on the path of devotion. Personally, good old mj was my tool of reaching enlightenment, accidentally.

However, alcohol and opiates are reported as also beneficial for those who can tame it, wouldn’t recommend for those who get controlled by them.

Nothing is unholy, all is sacred - get to the light by going through and transcending your perception of darkness.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I've been doing.
Governments should give free drugs to incels so we could at least cope
full

Left-handed devotees of lord shiva, that believe intoxicants can actually help you on the path of devotion. Personally, good old mj was my tool of reaching enlightenment, accidentally.

However, alcohol and opiates are reported as also beneficial for those who can tame it, wouldn’t recommend for those who get controlled by them.

Nothing is unholy, all is sacred - get to the light by going through and transcending your perception of darkness.
Normies that overdo drugs often compensate by becoming completely anti drug and shaming guys that still use drugs. Of course governments and societies want productive citizens so all of a sudden talk about how you shouldn't take things to extremes doesn't apply.

I've never been high in my life

Normies that overdo drugs often compensate by becoming completely anti drug and shaming guys that still use drugs. Of course governments and societies want productive citizens so all of a sudden talk about how you shouldn't take things to extremes doesn't apply.
It’s always been rules for thee, not for me. It’s also interesting to note how governments break every god damn law that they themselves introduced in the first place

Last edited:
Aghori are pathetic scums. India need a dose of Christian values.... neither hindu dindu nor Muslim s**t going to save or improve subcontinent.

Aghori are pathetic scums. India need a dose of Christian values.... neither hindu dindu nor Muslim s**t going to save or improve subcontinent.
Ok GrAYcel

ok christcuck

i don't buy into the what is unholy or sacred. It's either the thing has meaning to you or it doesn't, also life is essentially understanding how to master everything under you control, instead of being controlled, this would also extend to pedestal worshipping to god or being a hedon to your vices.

Last edited: