Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The agepill is relentless

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The agepill is worse some people age like rotten onions while others age like trees i've seen people my age that look a decade to 15 years older than their actual age as we get older our looks will become worse anybody that's not truecel already will become a truecel even Chad will lose his looks become unattractive when he gets older don't get me started on going bald going bald is brutual imagine having no hair I'm gonna be a literal subhuman once the agepill strikes if you're already ugly to begin with the agepill will destroy you

FUCKING AGING FUCK NATURE

I don't age cos I'm inkwell and it never began

True but usually women age way worse compared to men

I’m already experiencing it from low t and messed up hormones in my early 20’s. Hopefully once i fix my hormones i’ll de-age and have a huge glowup.

I’m already experiencing it from low t and messed up hormones in my early 20’s. Hopefully once i fix my hormones i’ll de-age and have a huge glowup.
May the spirits be kind to you

May the spirits be kind to you
But i do look super young for my age cuz of a small jawline and havent done any drugs or drank alcohol. If i get skinny i de-age 5 years.

Last edited:
Yeah people have always said I look older than I am. Now many people say I look like I'm 40 :fuk:

Genetics is part of it but also a lifetime of crushing loneliness has been PROVEN to accelerate aging.

Did you change your name or this your old account ?
This is my newly registered account. Bossman Fat Link changed it for me.
D70AA5C5 6E83 45D1 89F8 DE20BA84C8BE

When I bother to shave, I look like a highschooler. Always get asked for documents when I buy alcohol, despite being 26.
Not exactly a good thing unless I want to risk jailtime.