Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The age pill is the most brutal

B

bcroger

Admiral
As you get older, people start to look younger. When you were 16, 21 year old college students looked like old people, but when you are 30 they generally look like kids.

I am 29 and those college kids who used to look like old adults when I was 16 look like fucking kids now. Brutal.

Nah, you are just being an age cuck

Age pill is brutal agreed

But it’s also kinda helpful knowing you’ve got a bit less time on this planet now since you’re closer to death than before

Age pill is brutal agreed

But it’s also kinda helpful knowing you’ve got a bit less time on this planet now since you’re closer to death than before
Death could come any day, don't expect to die of old age, there could be a cancer growing in your or my brain rn or anything else and you will never know before it's to late.

The Deathpill always strikes at the most unusual moments be thankful for every day you're allowed to life

How can you see prime age foids as kids? What the fucking problem with you all
Probably because they seem so young to him when he compares both his age and their age.

He probably just feels really old compared to them

I still look like a teenager that hadn't finished puberty jfl

Idk about that. I'm 21 and high school freshmans look as old as me.

i saw some gook foid lying against some barricade in a queue and i thought she was 18 but she was wearing a skirt which was part of her school uniform. I wanted to cum on her right there. I feel lower inhib around gook foids