Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The age of Korean bvlls has come

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

As I continued to dig, I found she has been in contact with at least 3 other Korean men virtually. I should have cut my losses then, but we have three children and 13 years under our belt. I gave her an ultimatum, and she agreed to cut off contact and start therapy together.

Low and behold, my sleuthing skills, save the day once again. Through a variety of means and location tracking, I found that she was still continuing to see this guy in town and even spent the night at his house just days after we had gone on a date to try and reconnect and had sex. I found researched itineraries, search history on how to deceive, more Korean men, contacts in her phone, and kids even being suspicious.

Big Kimchi Cock strikes again @mcmoohyun @PLA1092

This is the most cucked thing i've ever seen even in Cuckdit. Not even cucked by a BWC chad, cucked by subhuman kpoop vermin rice men. This is so brutal.

Are you Asian by any chance?

Last edited:
Korenacels can't lose that's why there are close to zero k-style incels posting here.
Nah it's just because they don't speak english. They're usually active on local internet forums instead of being here. Almost 80% of bottom Koreans are typical ricecel subhumans.

Brutal story. Another example of why men should be cautious about marriage. Even the most trad highschool sweetheart can be converted to worship another cock with enough persuasion. Now his daughters will be sent to live with his cheating ex-wife and possibly be exposed to their mother's Korean Chang fantasies as they grow older

OP actually looks like he doesn't support cuckoldry and thought he found "the one who will be faithful to me for life" in a highschool sweetheart. This story looks like one of those unpredictable contingencies - You don't see it coming, there are no warning signs, it just happens out of the blue. A Caucasian wife who was trad and conservative, but one day she suddenly decides to worship Kpopmaxed cock

Last edited:
its fucking depressing how little respect asians get despite being a decent, hardworking, and high iq race. meanwhile nigger gangbanger tyrone has 50 bitches on his dick. i hate this world

This is the most cucked thing i've ever seen even in Cuckdit. Not even cucked by a BWC chad, cucked by subhuman kpoop vermin rice men. This is so brutal.
but he is a gigachang.

Women only like pretty bug faced men if you ain't a pretty bug faced man it is over

I don't wanna sound copish but there is a high chance this a larp story by a Ricecel. I can't think a 43 year old roastie being into Kpop stuff:forcedsmile:. Not to mention this sounds explicitly like a cuck story.

do you know what they look like? they could be chang he moggs average white hard
Yes, but still extremely low probability. I'm South Korean and most of us still look like prime gook mongol subhumans.