Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The age of farting feminists is here, watch out buddy boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
9QexVug.jpg

Farting roasties are on the loose, beware ...

brap, braap, braaaaaaaaap, pssssssst, frrrrrrrrrrtttttttt, ... brap brap brap .... pffffffffffffffftttttttt

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Lifefuel for butt-sniffercels --

8Wq6hZ1.gif

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
What are you doing in my swamp?

Teehee I’m a woman who farts openly I’m so different and quirky and rebellious I don’t need to be a attractive to men teehee how original

Makes sense. Farting is not only unattractive for the foul smells but it signals bad health also, which a lot of people don't consciously realize.

Why are your posts so disgusting man? You really reinforce the curry stereotype.
This is nothing compared to his other posts.

Even Stacy farts so why do we still want to have sex with her?

this tactic could backfire horrendously if you use it on some truecel who's into farts

lifefuel for brappers

that is a man though

Why are your posts so disgusting man? You really reinforce the curry stereotype.

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

9QexVug.jpg

brap, braap, braaaaaaaaap, pssssssst, frrrrrrrrrrtttttttt, ... brap brap brap .... pffffffffffffffftttttttt

jfl. this are the girls inceltear posters are ascending with. no wonder they say sex is overrated :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Oblivion character

When Chad approaches her she immediately acts feminine.

holy shit the clown world is out of control

brutal fartpill

jfl. this are the girls inceltear posters are ascending with. no wonder they say sex is overrated :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
reminds me of reddit posters ugly crazy fat pigs

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. This thread is gold.

I fart on feminism

Her face is weapon enough

(mogs me at looking manly)

this is old af ngl

Ripe braphogs roaming out in the open, yee-haw :feelsYall:

9QexVug.jpg

Lifefuel for butt-sniffercels --

8Wq6hZ1.gif

The future is foid teehee

Also - that buttsniffcel is based and low inhib as fuck

It's funny how I just found this thread right after I got done shitting. Coincidence?

When a foid farts out in public scream terrorist that should solve the problem.

Watch out buddy boyos, recently I heard some folks at local tavern whisper that a few infamous brap-vampires were seen wandering near our town week ago!

These pesky critters sneak into stables during full moon and snatch yongest braphog calfs!

Keep your god-blessed guns at hand, take turns watching your stables at night, and always be ready to defend your flock! They want our braphogs? Over our cold, dead bodies damm it!

Take care pardners, yee haw :y'all:

Attachments

• 62545-vest.jpg
    62545-vest.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 5
Watch out buddy boyos, recently I heard some folks at local tavern whisper that a few infamous brap-vampires were seen wandering near our town week ago!

These pesky critters sneak into stables during full moon and snatch yongest braphog calfs!

Keep your god-blessed guns at hand, take turns watching your stables at night, and always be ready to defend your flock! They want our braphogs? Over our cold, dead bodies damm it!

Take care pardners, yee haw :y'all:

Chudur-budur is one of the best posters on this forum, don't take him for granted.

Looks like a young Carlos Mencia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back