Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The age of creaturas is coming

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I went to a coffee place recently by my old high school because it was closing. The woman there is the same that was there when I went to HS there and has been so for a while now. I asked about the state of kids and how she views them, she said every generation is getting progressively worse, and that the reason for this is the parents are trash and the younger the parents the more trash they are. Then I saw the kids and it's true, they're all mixed whatever the fuck race ugly abominations loitering and vaping, stealing shit left and right. Bullying kids who aren't whores (lol a blackpill in itself). Absolute trash people. She
says to me, every year it only got worse. The kids are becoming more and more trash because their parents are too (unsurprising for the younger gen especially - they are growing up in a sexually liberated epic drug age with parents covered in tattoos).

I was sad she was closing down tbh, she's an old foid and is nice to me. I would have been upset about the state of mutts on the rise right now, but now I don't care. I hope they run the country into the ground, which they will to some extent in the future.

Its good that she is closing down. The only way this shit ends is when the tax base dries up and stops supporting shitty parents. I hope I live to see the day where the children of whore single mothers are dying of starvation, crime and/or disease.

Human suffering on that level is lifefuel to me.

Yeah I'm an ugly mixed and many people in my old community were like this. The communities had beer bottles all over the kids playground and they had to cut down the trees because druggies went there. Most of the kids started smoking at like 14

Yeah I'm an ugly mixed and many people in my old community were like this. The communities had beer bottles all over the kids playground and they had to cut down the trees because druggies went there. Most of the kids started smoking at like 14
What's with ugly mixed people and being absolute trash vermin?

Its essentially what happened to Brazil in a sense.

56 percent will not be enough...

Spics and nig nogs aren't net taxpayers, look up the numbers in the USA. The country's getting increasingly brown and nobody's willing to flush the human shit down. The future is a sea of beige coloured deracinated degenerate cattle too fucking retarded to maintain first world countries. God I fucking hope that when we go down our whole hemisphere goes down with us. I want to see cities turned into towering infernoes and suburbs turned into post-apocalyptic slums with rats and cockroaches scurrying down the footpaths. Fuck the people who caused this, fuck the people who allowed this to happen and fuck the people who smugly wait to inherit this.
It will take Jewish financial wizardry to prop up the system for much longer at this point.

Every generation says the next is worse tbh

Every generation says the next is worse tbh
Generations before didn't have phones or internet which could transmit their retardation and whoredom for whole world to see. But i also do believe that it really is getting worse and challenging for younger generations since they were brought into degenerated dystopia.

LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO :feelswow::whatfeels:
La luz extinguido