Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The age of consent should be lowered or removed all together.

• Thread starter realdankmemer22
  • Start date
realdankmemer22

realdankmemer22

Greycel
Ok hear me out, I’m not a pedophile (I know some of you faggots are going to say in the comments how hypocritical I may sound, so fuck off.) but the age of consent should be lowered or gotten rid of entirely. Here are my points: When boys hit puberty, they instantly have a drive for getting a mate. Girls go through the same thing, both genders have a urge to have sex at some point like animals, and that’s what we are at out basic anatomy. Women’s fertility drops off at the age range of 30-35. Meaning the peak breeding age for humans is 12-20’s.

Repost cause im a tard who cant do basic things like read.

4c2

I'm not going to get into morals as to why I don't like this. Instead, I will try to be objective... what do you think is stopping 18-19 year old guys from persuing 14 years old? That's right. If it wasn't already brutal as a preteen, now you have to compete with established people who mog you to the fucking stratosphere.

Imagine meeting a 14 year old cunt who already fucked guys in their 20s. How can you, as a teen even compete with guys who have more muscular mass, money, connections and power?

The age of consent here in Brazil is 14

Perma ban Speedrun any %