Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The afterlife blackpill destroyed me

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/axSxCo_uMoI

How can you cope with the fact that you will be reincarnate again as a human in this hellish world if you don't avoid the tunnel light created by archon that controlled our society?
At this level there is too many deceitfull things in this world ranged from bluepill in your living state untill the afterlife. There is a loop of reincarnation which will never end if you don't make your own way to the upper dimension. Bruh everthing is worthless at best. Also it is being said that only few souls could avoid the light tunnel that will send us again into this cursed world called earth. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

[/I cannot sleep normally after reading about it]

How can you cope with the fact that you will be reincarnate again as a human in this hellish world if you don't avoid the tunnel light created by archon that controlled our society?
reincarnation? nah, eternal recurrense is worse
and i also have reasons to believe in it:

you will live this shitty life over and over again OP,and she will never be yours, NEVER

Cope. There is no afterlife or reincarnation, just endless nothingness.

Cope. There is no afterlife or reincarnation, just endless
Well many people here hope that shit but if you reincarnate again lol?

Well many people here hope that shit but if you reincarnate again lol?

Cope. There is no afterlife or reincarnation, just endless nothingness.
This is a retarded response, it makes no sense from a logical point of view, how the fuck can something come out of nothingness and then dissolve into nothingness? It sounds supernatural,

it's better (and logical) to think in an eternal and static universe as i said before, a universe without end or beginning, where all matter is finite

(Nothingness and infinity are paradoxical concepts, and do not exist in the real world).

time is just a human illusion due to our limited senses as 3D beings, there is no end, only an eternal loop

Last edited:
Reincarnation always was the afterlife theory that made the most sense to me for in the universe energy can never be fully destroyed just recycled so the soul being recycled makes the most sense

Reincarnation always was the afterlife theory that made the most sense to me for in the universe energy can never be fully destroyed just recycled so the soul being recycled makes the most sense
The most brutall part of blackpill that means after your suffering no one left you alone in peace

Pass the weed guys :smonk:

Even if you reincarnate you will know nothing about your past life and your conscience will not be the same.So in conclusion reincarnation has a lot of flows

Your brain just dies and you cease to have any form of consciousness.

Any other theory than that is religion bs

high level spiritual practice (Tibetan book of living n dying) attempts to take control of one's destination after death but it is not a simple feat.
thoughts? @Transcended Trucel

high level spiritual practice (Tibetan book of living n dying) attempts to take control of one's destination after death but it is not a simple feat.
thoughts? @Transcended Trucel
imo hitting high level meditation is best way to possibly avoid lack of control over what happens in after life. With higher concentration, likely can control where soul will go upon death. for me it is to Target a Buddhist pleasure pureland world.

imo hitting high level meditation is best way to possibly avoid lack of control over what happens in after life. With higher concentration, likely can control where soul will go upon death. for me it is to Target a Buddhist pleasure pureland world.
The worst part about all of this is you have no clue
We can't imagine what eternity feels like
Maybe even the greatest paradise can and will become boring and tiring to the point you cannot bear to live there anymore after a small period of a billion years spent
+imagine coming back from a paradise like that to world similar to earth
The shock will kill your spirit

reincarnation? nah, eternal recurrense is worse
and i also have reasons to believe in it:

you will live this shitty life over and over again OP,and she will never be yours, NEVER
Attack on titan anime original ending pill

There's no reincarnation for you're soul

Siddhartha Gautama IQ

The worst part about all of this is you have no clue
We can't imagine what eternity feels like
Maybe even the greatest paradise can and will become boring and tiring to the point you cannot bear to live there anymore after a small period of a billion years spent
+imagine coming back from a paradise like that to world similar to earth
The shock will kill your spirit
I am starting to think these types of things too

You reincarnate if you lived a bad life and you won’t ascend to a higher dimension. However if you live a good life you can choose what u want

I remember reading that you reincarnate only if you have kids so you don't need to worry about that