Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The advice I got from braindead redpillers- monkmode

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
When I was bluepilled, I posted on r/askTRP how to get a gf, and one cunt said: "Bruuuuh just monkmode for a few months." If you don't know, monkmode is self-improvement garbage that has you abstaining from all things normal and fun, even interactions with women, so that you can, according to them, become a hobbymaxxed brainmaxxed nofap god.

I made more progress when I was at 100 kg and jacked off everyday than when I was an 83 kg nofapper.

Did you do those sleeping on the floor, no pillow and cold shower? Last but not the least, "stand-shitting"? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I actually did cold showers lmfao.
I once nearly gave myself hypothermia doing that. I was shaking for 20 minutes.

Cold showers didn't raise my testosterone, but definitely raised my cortisol and inhibited testosterone.

I once nearly gave myself hypothermia doing that. I was shaking for 20 minutes.

Cold showers didn't raise my testosterone, but definitely raised my cortisol and inhibited testosterone.
I did them 2-3 times a week for around 9 months and didn't get any side effects for some reason.

chad laughs at these pathetic attempts while he takes warm showers, sleeps on comfy bed and shits on a toilet like a human

fucking cucks give shitty advices again

chad laughs at these pathetic attempts while he takes warm showers, sleeps on comfy bed and shits on a toilet like a human
Wait, people unironically shit while standing up?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: