Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of PUA

the blackpill has a lot of benefits for theses incels in denial but they prefer wasting time and money on useless pursuits

There’s a reason even Ellior Rodger used to scroll the forum called PUAHate. Cause they’re frauds.

Jesus Christ,insisting on clubbing in 2022:feelshaha:
But i must give them some credit because they coined the phrase "alpha fux,beta bux".

Jesus Christ,insisting on clubbing in 2022:feelshaha:
But i must give them some credit because they coined the phrase "alpha fux,beta bux".

PUA had its place before 2010 when most toilets didn't know how to meet Chad's, Wheat Waffles actually did several amazing videos explaining how and why the Blackpill :blackpill: is becoming more relevant and why PUA's will never be relevant again.

If a famous Hollywood celebrity made a Tinder account most toilets would still prefer a homeless 9/10 Chad over some 8/10 multi-millionaire.

PUA had its place before 2010 when most toilets didn't know how to meet Chad's, Wheat Waffles actually did several amazing videos explaining how and why the Blackpill :blackpill: is becoming more relevant and why PUA's will never be relevant again.

If a famous Hollywood celebrity made a Tinder account most toilets would still prefer a homeless 9/10 Chad over some 8/10 multi-millionaire.
The main problem is that the PUA is still focusing on the club scene and cold approach at the street,mall etc.The other problem is thatthey don't acknowledge the looks theory for the most part.

He's the PUA "real deal" and yet he's still an incel :feelskek:

They don't acknowledge the looks theory for the most part.
PUA always was about denying looks theory and claiming it all comes down to game, and to learn the game you gotta sign up for this $499 course and buy this book.

He's the PUA "real deal" and yet he's still an incel :feelskek:

PUA always was about denying looks theory and claiming it all comes down to game, and to learn the game you gotta sign up for this $499 course and buy this book.
Some of them like Strauss and Mystery acknowledged and even changed the appearance of their students.

PUA is a massive joke, am glad i never took part in that circus show.

:lul:jfl "lessons"

PUA, try this as an Incel if you wanna have your face burned off by the hot coffee youre about to get splashed in your face by stuck up chad only foids who get offended by your cold approach

Tactical Adjustments
Opening Sets
Cold Approach
Detailed Pointers

Field report
JFL PUAs really be thinking they're playing Call of Dating: Modern Affair :feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/txlmvi/clubbing_with_5_7pickup_my_experience/

Everything you need to know about PUA :feelskek:

This guy is some youtuber with 1m subs btw and has to pay this PUA scammer to give him "lessons" :lul: Famecopers in shambles :incel:

I hate PUA retards more than soys, more than normies and more than even foids. Imagine dedicating so much fucking time and effort into being a pathetic cuck that relentlessly begs for pussy from filthy used up roasties. It's so pathetic and sad.

Your ancestors dating back millennia just raped foids and would usually never settle for anything but virgins. But yet and they're perfectly content with accepting there status as pathetic beggars. I'd rather die a 100 year old virgin than do that shit.

Their lingo is utterly retarded, sounds like nerds talking about video game mechanics.

You cant negotiate Attraction , there i said it.

PUA's are frauds and blue pilled. "looks don't matter only personality and confidence does"

Pua was a joke since day 1 people flock donate money to these idiots. they was probably black pill themselves but hide it. Most person I can bring up is Derick Jackson the king of simps.

Lol imagine having 1m followers and taking clases but not being able to do what most men in the world normally do, picking up girls and getting laid.:redpill:

These ricecels are fucking retards, their only hope is to careermax…that’s literally it for them.